Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Say goodbye, maybe it's not the last time.

by xxPanicFanxx 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 847 words

0Unrated
“Ryan this isn’t even worth the fighting anymore.” I whispered looking at the ground
“It’s not.”
“So what now?” I asked looking over at him.
“I don’t know.” He sat on the couch and ran his hands threw his hair.
“I-I think I should go stay with my mom.” I whispered looking back at the ground and biting my lip.
“I think its best.” He said back.
“Ryan this isn’t worth the hurt anymore.”
“What do you mean?” His head shot up. I swallowed hard.
“I’ll be back tomorrow for my stuff.” I whispered and walked upstairs.
“So this is it?” He asked. I nodded. He took a deep breath. “Ok.” Ok? He’s not even going to fight for me to stay?
“I’m sorry.”
“For what?!” He hissed.
“For wasting 6 years of your life on me.”
“You have nothing to be sorry about. Just do me a favor and forget who I am.”
“Already done.” I whispered blinking back tears that threatened to break free of my grey eyes. I grabbed everything that would fit in my duffel bag. “Goodbye.” I whispered as I made my way outside. I got into the car and took one long look at the house I would be leaving behind. I saw Ryan come running out of the house before I could start the car. He tapped on my window and I rolled it down. “What?”
“Babe please don’t do this. I’m so sorry. I love you.” He said putting his hand on my cheek.
“Ryan, I have to do this. I love you too, but you put me through too much heartbreak I’m sorry.”
“Please I promise I’ll change. I won’t cheat again please just don’t leave.” He was close to tears now, fighting back sobs. I’m an idiot. I’m an idiot. I’m an idiot.
“Ok fine.” I said and got out of the car. “Ryan this is your last chance. Cheat on me again and I won’t come back.”
“I promise I won’t. I love you.” He smiled and hugged me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please Ry, we have time tonight.” I whispered; desperately trying to get him to stay home. He ignored me and kept looking for his wallet. “Please.” I whispered almost inaudibly.
“Found it!” He said with a triumphant smile.
“Do you even listen to me anymore?” I asked, my fake happy expression had fallen off of my face.
“Babe, for the past 6 years I’ve been learning to tune you out.” He said kissing my forehead.
“I could come with you. We don’t have to see a movie. We can do whatever you want.” Ryan shook his head. “I could go.” I tried, voice softer, but somewhat more high-pitched than normal, almost desperate. Ryan remained silent as he looked for his car keys also. He looked at me and shook his head softly.
“I love you.” He said before hugging me then leaving. I sat on the bed, trying not to cry. Trying to push back every thought I had of him with another girl.
“Ryan, why?” I asked, reaching over and grabbing his pillow. I pulled it up to my chest and rocked back and forth as I inhaled Ryan’s scent, which consisted of vanilla and cigarettes. Hearing small knocks on the front door, I got off of the bed slowly and put the pillow down. I walked to the door and opened it, only to find the one and only Pete Wentz standing at my door, holding mint chocolate chip ice cream and a bag of cookies. He had always been like my dad/big brother/best friend ever since we met.
“Hey.” He smiled and I moved to the side to let him in. “I thought you might need these.”
“Thanks.” I smiled and sat down.
“Do you need to talk?” He asked setting the food down on the counter and sitting down next to me on the couch. I nodded before completely breaking down into tears. I pulled my legs to my chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his shoulder. “Cameron, you deserve so much better than him! Look at what he’s doing to you.” He whispered, hugging me tighter.
“But… I… Love… Him.” I cried between words.
“I know you do.” He said rubbing my back and putting his chin on my head.
“Pete, what am I supposed to do?! I love him, but I’m tired of getting hurt!” I said into his shoulder.
“I-I don’t know.” He shook his head. “Come on. Let’s go put those cookies and ice cream to good use, yeah?” I looked up at him, smiled, nodded.



happy late christmas! you guys get a new story:3 hope you like it. tell me what you think pwease:3 aanways R&R please:) I hope you guys liked it, I stayed up all night writing this and the new chapters to Family! At The Disco and Love Is Only For The Movies.
Sign up to rate and review this story