Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Diary Of Me

Chapter 2

by echelonsophie 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 557 words

0Unrated
11.30am Principle office:

"I didn't do it"
"You must of, if everyone is saying it is you"
"I am telling the truth it wasnt me"
"I dont believe you"
"No one believes me, I just an outcast"
"Dont say that Ashleigh"
"I am though, everyone hates me"
"Because of what you have done, it gives me no choice but to permentaly exspell you from this school"
"You are just giving Monica what she wants"
"Dont put the blame on Monica"
"I'm not, Monica is the one that set the bins on fire, not me"
" See your doing it again, your putting the blame on Monica"

I couldn't stand seeing the principle anymore so i got up and walked straight out of his office. Monica must of heard the whole talk from the principle. she grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me against the wall.

"I told you that i would get you exspelled you emo freak"

once she let me go i ran, and ran straight out of the school building and just kept running until i reached the town centre. I walked around the town to find a place where i could be on my own. I couldnt go home, my parents would kill me if they found out that i got exspelled from school.

I found this park on the edge of town. no one i know uses this park as it is an old spooky park. I walked into the park through the gates. the placed looked spookey even though it is 1.30pm. There was cobwebs on the trees and mist around. I walked over to the bench which had a slat missing. I slowly sat down on it. I sat down and it creaked.

The wind was houling like someone was calling me. I must of shut my eye for a second because when i opened my eyes i had a note in my hand. I didn't know how it got there. I opened it up and read:

"I'm watching you"

I got scared so i got up and walked through the park back to the town centre. I was walking along the high street when i bumped into Monica.

"watch where you are walking freak"

"watever" i said

"you dont talk to me like that"

with that she slapped me across my face.

"I hate you Ashleight, you such a freak"

"so why dont you leave me alone"

"I am going to keep bullying you all your life"

"I like to see that happen"

"you will, you just wait freak"

I walked away with a smile on my face. I walked for a bit then stopped to sit on a bench out side of an art gallery. I noticed that there was a man sat on the bench too. he was wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt. He was wearing ripped skinny jeans. His hair was black and down to his shoulders.

He turned to face me, he had the cutest green eyes ever. He kept starring at me.

"why are you starring at me?" he said

"Sorry" i said

"You dont have to say it like that"

"Sorry had a bad day"

"Ok, so whats your name?"

"Mines, Ashleigh, whats your name?"

"My name is Thomas"

what does Thomas do and what does he want from me?
Sign up to rate and review this story