Categories > Books > Harry Potter > My Immortal: The Great MSTing

My Immortal: The Great MSTing

by ilovecandy 1 review

Basically, some friends and I doing a MSTing of My Immortal.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Parody - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 772 words

-1Moving
Chapter One
The gang (which consisted of Norah Green and her somewhat nerdy friends.) were sitting around, doing their own things. Norah was reading a book, Alison was absentmindedly sketching something in her notebook, Will was off trying to seduce his boyfriend, Jon (again.), and Harper was surfing the web, when suddenly, the sirens in their spaceship went off.
"I think Susie's calling." said Alison. She pushed the button, and sure enough, Susie was on the screen. Susie was their evil, sadistic English teacher, and also the reason why they were in space in the first place. The gang all loved English, but they didn't like Susie at all, and she liked them even less, which was why she sent them into space and forced them to listen to recordings of the most horrible fan fictions to ever exist.
"Hi Susie." said Norah in a monotone voice.
"Hello, my darlings! How are we today? No, don't answer that. I really don't care." Susie chirped.
"Anyway, I think I've found the worst fanfiction on the internet, and I intend to make y'all suffer through it."
"Y'all? Since when are you from the south?" asked Will, who had now came out to the main room, where everyone else was. Susie ignored him.
"The story is called My Immortal, and it's by a young lady named Tara Gilespie. It's set in the Potterverse, if you can call it that. It's an epic tale of goffs vs. prepz, and of our dear Tara telling said prepz to stop "flamming" her story. I do hope you'll enjoy it. Goodbye!" And with that, Susie's image faded from the screen.
"Is it really going to be as bad as she said?" Jon questioned. "I don't know but we'll find out." Harper told him. "WE'VE GOT THE FIC SIGN!" Alison, Will, and Norah yelled as everyone scrambled to the theater.
6,5,4,3,2,1... THEATER.
(All sit down.)
Special fangz(get it, coz Im goffik)
Will: What the hell is goffik?
Norah: Some variant of Gothic?
Alison: So basically, she's a type of writing first made popular in 1764 by Horace Walpole?
Norah: I guess. And how did you know that stuff?
Alison: (Shrugs)
Jon: Shhh... I want to hear this.
2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling.
Harper: This Raven chick must be the worst spellchecker ever.
U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!
Norah: I can't do this! Is it almost over?
Jon: Sorry, but that was just the author's note.
Norah: Lord have mercy on our souls.
[*Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name

Alison: But how did her parents know that she'd have black hair when they named her?
Will: Maybe they're time travelers and they went into the future and saw what her hair would look like.
Jon: Or they're time lords. Maybe the Doctor is her father.
Norah: Jon, that is an insult to Whovians everywhere.
with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears
Harper: Limpid? Is that a word?
Will: Yeah. The dictionary's definitions are "Marked by transparency" and "Absolutely serene and untroubled."
Harper: Huh.
and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!
Norah: Finally! I can leave!
Alison: But I'm pretty sure you know who Amy Lee is.
Norah: No, I don't! I certainly have no clue that she's the lead singer of some emo band!
Alison: Sit down, Norah.
Norah: Fine.
I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie.
Will: Ew, incest is icky!
I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white.
Jon: Whereas the average vampire's teeth are crooked and yellow.
I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth
Harper: (being sarcastic) I had absolutely no idea!
(in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black.
Alison: Wow, what a shocker!
I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there.
Jon: Would it kill her to have a little bit of variety?
For example, today I was wearing
Norah: She's going to describe her clothes! I can't take it anymore! Can we please take a break?
Will: Yeah. I'm also getting sick of this.
(The gang exits the theater.)
End of chapter one



Sign up to rate and review this story