Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama we all go to Hell

chapter 5,

by xParamoremeetsMCRx 2 reviews

Sorry its soo late!!thanks for tolerating my inconsistency

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-29 - 819 words

-1Cliche
Next Chapter will be up as soon as its done being edited

When I woke up I was sprawled out in the backseat of a car with my head laying on what felt like a pillow. I hadn’t opened my eyes yet, I was too comfortable. Then everything that had happened crashed down on me, chasing away the happy feeling I had. ‘Am I dead?’ I thought, ‘Im way too sore to be dead…’ Then my pillow started moving, startling me. The shock of it causing me to open my eyes.
It turns out it wasn’t a pillow after all, it was Gerard.
“Hey, you’re up!” Gerard said, smiling.
“Yeah…” I look up at him, and what I see in his eyes surprises me. I was concern and joy, but no anger. No blame or hate that I was expecting. Then it dawned on me…He wasn’t angry.
“W-why aren’t you mad at me?” I ask, looking at his eyes, still waiting to be reamed.
“Im just happy your alive…” He said, then his face became more serious. “I thought I was going to lose you…But we are still going to talk about this.” I looked away and started to sit up but Gerard pulled me back down so I was laying on him again. “you can’t move too much, or the cuts on your back will crack and bleed.”
I didn’t know what to say so I went with the automatic default of “Okay, sorry.”
‘I don’t get it,’ I thought, ‘Why does he care so much?’
‘He loves you.’ Said the voice in the back of my head.
‘not’
‘yes’
‘Not’
“Yes!’
“Not!’
Ending the argument with myself I asked, “Where are we anyways?” I mentally duct-taped the voices mouth so it shut up.
“were about 50 minutes from Olympia, Washington.”
“Washington?!?!?” I yelped, surprised. “We were just in Jersey…”I said, confused.
“No, we were in Jersey about 4 days ago, Frank.” Mikey said, carefully weighing each word before he said them.
Then I noticed how hungry I was. “Ummm…Not trying to be a burden or anything-“
“You’re not” Mikey interjected.
“But I’m really hungry.” I finished, pretending I hadn’t heard Mikey. Mikey reached over to the passenger seat and tossed a bag of cold McDonalds in the back of the car. “We figured you would be hungry when you woke up.” He explained, answering my un-asked question.
“Thanks,” I said, smiling for the first time in what felt like forever. I looked into the bag and saw that there were 3 large fries and a plain salad.
“You remembered.” I mumbled.
“Gerard reminded me.” Mikey admitted. I looked up again, shocked he remembered. I had told Mikey about a million times, but I had only told Gerard once.
“Thanks,” I said, “for remembering.”
Gerard just smiled and looked out the window, absentmindedly playing with my hair. I looked at Mikey and saw him give me an ‘I told you so’ look. For years he has been trying to convince me that Gerard likes me. I blush and focused on eating my food
15 minutes later

“I’m full.” I stated putting the garbage back in the bag.
“How does someone as small as you eat so much food?” Mikey asked.
“I was hungry.” I said defensively I looked over at Gerard, who had fallen asleep. I studied his face and noticed that his skin looked pale and he had dark bags under his eyes. “He looks tired.” I said to no one in particular.
“He hasn’t slept since the…incident.” Mikey said. Keeping his eyes on the road.
“Why?” I asked.
“He was worried about you…”
I didn’t answer, but I kept wondering, what if he really did like me? No I reprimanded myself your just gonna get your hopes up for nothing.
“Soooo…” I say, searching for a new subject, “Why Olympia? Why Washington?”
“Gerard and I have friends down in Olympia…Ray and Bob.”
“I see.” I looked around the car and noticed the many coffee cups on the floor.
“You haven’t slept either, have you?” I asked even though I already knew the answer.
“Nope.” Mikey made a popping noise for the p.
Before I could reply, he swerved to the right and got off the freeway. “Jesus, Mikey!” I yelled between a few other choice words. “I’m glad I haven’t been awake for most of this trip if that’s your normal driving!”
“I’m not that bad.” Mikey scoffed, pretending to be offended.
“Sure your not.” I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.
After about ten minutes driving through the city, or town, or whatever it was called. We pulled up to a two story house on the edge of the city.
“We’re here.” Mikey said, pulling into the driveway of the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story