Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Jackass

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Frank's jealous, James hates Frank. Gerard is caught in the center. Hazel tries to convince Frank otherwise. The title is Green Day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 656 words - Complete

0Unrated
I am so sorry it tool so long. I procrastinate a lot >.< and I had to re write the chapter like I said I hated the one I originally wrote. Well I hope you enjoy it. :)

James’s POV
Surprisingly, he kissed me.
We stood there for a good 10 minutes making out. Tongues on tongues hands all over, it was really hot.
Frank’s POV
I threw Hazel’s clothes in the wash room.
One place I had to pass through, the kitchen.
Two people I saw together? James and Gerard.
What I saw them doing? Making out.
Of course Gerard sees a hot guy and can’t keep himself away.
I mean, I should be happy I’m with Hazel but really? He doesn’t even know this guy too well. Fucking ridiculous.
When I came back out of the wash room, first I slammed the door but I stood there and cleared my throat.
The funny part is was how fast they stopped.
"So I see you two are making coffee."
Gerard hid behind his hair, I could tell he was embarrassed.
"Oh Frank, always have to walk in on things huh?"
"Oh James, don’t you worry, Gerard here, walked in on me. So I’m not the one you’ll have to worry about."
He gave me a glare.
"Come on Gerard let’s go back to Hazel’s room."
I smiled.
"Hey James don’t get too comfortable in there! Ray and Mikey are still there."
"Oh and Frank?"
He gave me the finger. How original.
That guy irks me.
No way is going to try and be all over Hazel and then all over Gerard the next. No way it will not happen.
I grabbed some mugs out of the cupboard and poured coffee in all but one.
I brought them down.
"Hazel, coffee?"
"Thanks Frankie."
"Mikey, Ray?"
"Don’t have to ask us twice, thanks man."
I handed Gerard his coffee without saying anything.
I took my coffee and sat next to Hazel.
"Where’s mine?"
I sipped my coffee.
"Ran out."
Another glare.
"That’s okay, I’ll share with Gerard."
Mikey chimed in.
"Gerard share his coffee? That’s a laugh. I tried to take his coffee once and he said 'you want it? Fine.' He then proceeded to dump it on me."
Everyone started laughing.
"Well that’s what you get for attempting to take my coffee dude. But Yeah James, you’re welcome to have some of mine."
We all sat and watched Wizard of Oz.
tradition of James and Hazel.
I didn’t mind though.
James on the other hand was barely paying attention to the movie but more attention to Gerard’s tonsils.
I whispered to Hazel, she nodded, took my hand and we walked out of the room.
"Why did you want to come outside?"
"For one, cigarette, and two, to talk about James."
"Bum one? And what about him?"
"Here. He’s trying to make me mad. He doesn’t like me."
"Thanks. I doubt it, he’s usually a loving guy, but how?"
"Well first he keeps giving me this weird ass look and then he’s playing tonsil hockey with Gerard and then he just plain out hates me for dating you."
"He told me about what happened in the kitchen. I could see him trying to make you jealous. And he doesn’t hate you for us being together, he’s just overprotective of me."
"Shouldn't I be the one doing that for you?"
"Well yes but-"
With that I put out my cigarette and walked back inside.

What did you think? I hoped you liked it! Can you believe 2011 is almost over? Whose happy and whose not? Personally I have mixed feelings. The end of this year was great but the middle was eh. The beginning was good too. Let me know what you thought about 2011?!
Sign up to rate and review this story