Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hey Moon

Chapter 2: Gabe and Ryan

by kaelamonsterdino 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-31 - Updated: 2011-12-31 - 614 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Gabe & Ryan

“Let’s take my car and go to my house.” Gabe says. Ryan nods. About 10 minutes later they pull into the driveway. “This is where you live?” Ryan asks. Gabe blushes. “ Uh yeah. I know it’s not much but I like it. I don’t need a lot of room like Kaela does.” Gabe says unlocking the door. “ I like it, really I do .” Ryan says.
“Thanks” Gabe says. They walk into the house. Ryan notices a poster ( The Beatles). “ I love your poster.” He says. “ Thanks my mom gave it to me when I moved out, you can go and sit down Ill be there in a minute.” Gabe says hanging Ryan’s coat and hers as well. Ryan sits down on the couch and plays with the tassels on his scarf. Gabe comes in and sits down next to him. “ So what do you want to do?” He ask. “ Well we can watch a movie in my room.” She says. “ Sounds good!” He says. Gabe grabs his hand and brings him upstairs. She opens the door to her room and Ryan gasp. “I love your room its forest like!” He says. “Thanks.” She says. “I’m going to go change into Pjs.” Gabe says walking to her bathroom. “ Alright I will too.” Ryan says. Gabe puts on a shirt and shorts and Ryan strips down to his boxers. Ryan crawls under the covers. Gabe walks out. “comfy?” She ask. “Yeah but it would be better if you were snuggled next to me” Ryan says smiling. Gabe smiles and giggles then crawls into bed. Ryan Wraps his arms around her and they fall asleep.

The Next Day
(Gabe’s Pov)
I wake up and Ryan is not next to me. “Ryan!” I call out. No answer. Hmm. “RYAN!” I yell. No answer again. Where is he? Oh I hear the shower going. Crap I have to pee really bad. I knock on the door. He can’t hear me . Shit I really have to pee! Ok I’ll walk in pee and get out. I open the door slowly, enough to stick my head in. Ok so far so good. I open the door the rest of the way. I start to do the pee -pee dance as I pull my shorts down. All is good untill the shower shuts off. Crap I’m not done yet. I freeze not knowing what to do. Just then the shower curtain opens fast and Ryan is standing there completely naked. I look up at him with a look that resembles a deer in headlights and I smile sheepishly. He grabs a towel and covers himself up. We both start laughing. “I’m sorry I really had to pee and you weren’t answering so I just came in.” I say. “ It’s ok just let me know you are here next time.” Ryan says. “Next time?” I say. “Oh …I …uh …well… I really like you a lot and it seems you like me too. So I just assumed we were together. I’m sorry if I was wrong to assume” Ryan says. “ No no no you are ok . I like you a lot too Ryan. So are we together now?” I ask.
“Yes of course.” Ryan says running up to kissing me. “ So what do you want to do today?” I ask. Ryan shrugs and says “I don’t know.” . “ Let’s go to the park!” I say. “Ok” Ryan says.
From that point they were inseparable. A year later Ryan proposed. A year after that they got married and 2 years after that they welcomed their son James Koda Ross.
Sign up to rate and review this story