Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Klavier

Sie sagen zu mir, schließ auf diese Tür.

by killjoy_blackrose 7 reviews

After Frank dissapeared, Mikey comes to check on his brother. Gerard just wants to be alone. He can't let anybody find out his secret.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-03 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 953 words - Complete

2Original
based on the song 'klavier' by rammstein.

R&R

enjoy xx k


Chapter One
Sie sagen zu mir, schließ auf diese Tür
They tell me to unlock this door

The eeriness in the air makes him choke slightly. He's uneasily shifting on his feet, fumbling with his collar. He doesn't know what to do with his hands as they tremble uncontrollably at his sides.
Clenching and unclenching his fists rhythmically he gulps loudly.

'Open the door Gerard'

He lifts a shaking hand but stops in mid air, turning his palm towards himself, admiring the pale flesh slick with nervous sweat. He's positively shaking with anxiety now, his nerves are killing him.

They can't find out. He can't think about it. It hurts too much to be true. He'd rather hide inside his little bubble of denial than face the horrifying truth. He doesn't want to see their devastated faces when...no they can't ever find out.

Instead of reaching out and unlocking the door like Mikey wants him to he pulls the quaking limb back and puts it on his neck, pushing it up into his grease-caked black hair. It's slick with sweat and the coolness of it could have you think it's freezing outside. His raven locks tangle around it several times, capturing the offending penetration in its dark serpentine arms.

'No Mikey.'

He croaks out, his voice coming out in a hoarse whisper, incomparable to his usual smooth velvety drawl with a slightly nasal touch. He cracks at the last syllable, his vocal cords deceiving him.

'No, I won't do it.'

Gerard repeats. This time his voice is stronger.

He can't let his brother see it. The mess he's made. He doesn't want to see the disappointment swirling in those russet hazel eyes. Eyes he's grown to love over the years, because while Mikey doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve you can still always see that spark in his eyes. You can see how he cares about the people close to him. He's so heartbreakingly caring, such a good soul, Gerard swears it's /tearing him apart/. He couldn't bear to let him down.

'Gerard'

His eyes grow cold and serious, but behind the stern mask he's wearing you can still see the concern. It's written all over his face.

'Just let me see. I...why is it such a problem? Dude I swear, it's not like you're hiding bodies in there, goddammit'

He tries to joke, but you can see how nervous he is.

'if you knew what's in there...' thinks Gerard, the sudden wave of guilt making impact with his body surging through his veins like tiny daggers a constant reminder of the monster inside of him. He can feel his blood freezing. The trembling of his hands is getting worse as his hand slips from its position, perched on top of his head, nails scraping, tugging and tearing at his skin. He can feel bile rising up in his throat, but he suppresses the urge to choke, his Adams apple bobbing a few times. Desperately he tries to come up with a reply, but he's drawing a blank-so unlike his usual self. But then again, this wasn't a usual situation.

Slowly he nods his head a tiny bit, signalling his kid-brother to...well he doesn't know exactly what he's trying to say. He just knows he can't keep on acting this strange.

Mikey lets out a sigh of relief. His brother's been acting odd and he's worried about him. Everyone is, especially as they hadn't seen Frank, Gerard's boyfriend, around for a while. Mikey wonders if everything is alright.

He's is brought back to reality when Gerard sighs, negating his prior confirmation in one swift hand motion 'I can't open the door Mikey, please don't make me.'

He pleads his brother with his eyes. Those large pools of greenish hazel he used to get anything and anyone with. He juts his lip out, pouting slightly and his eyes grow wide and innocent, giving him the perfect puppy dog face.

But Mikey can't be fooled.

'Gerard, we've been through this a thousand times now.'

He's getting more than annoyed with his brother. He just doesn't understand it. Everything seems somehow off balance which isn't really helping his growing anxiety.

He takes a step closer to the door. As far as Mikey's concerned there was nothing to hide in there. It was Frank's room. He could name every single object in there.

An itch in his nose causes him to sniff, a breeze of foul smelling air filling his nostrils. Tears spring to his eyes and he has to choke and cough several times.

'What died in here Gerard.' He coughs, 'seriously let some fresh air in sometimes.' He's shaking his head, clearly disappointed in his brother's lack of ability to look after himself.

Gerard is biting his lip, lightly bouncing back and forth on the battered soles of his high tops, trying to bite back the sobs he so desperately wants to let out. All he wants to do is cling to his brother and let it all out. To hear the cooing of 'shh' and 'it'll be okay', but he just /can't do it/, because Mikey would /know/. Gerard doesn't want him to know. He's paler than a ghost, his eyes horror-stricken and wide. Raw and untamed fear gnawing at his senses, consuming his body as a whole while dragging his conscience further and further inward.

He's a shell of his former self. Nothing but a body.



to be continued...IF YOU REVIEW XD

rating would be nice too;)

P.S. ficwad's a bitch, isn't it?-.-
Sign up to rate and review this story