Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *********AUDITIONS****

Done, but heres some results

by dropthedaggerlaura 10 reviews

DONE!!!!! Thanks guys

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-03 - 359 words

0Unrated
Ugh ok guys here's the shit. First of all, I wasn't really planning on having this many auditions and there are things you might not be ok with and shit so If I totally detroy the essense (I know I spelt that wrong) of your charecter, I'm sorry but I kinda all ready know whats gonna happen and stuff so sorry. Second, my bitch of a fake mom (she's foster, dead parents, actually flat out "Forbid" me to write anything more on this site but I am so determined. And she's got my laptop monitured and her homophobic fiance (life sucks) watching me at school so I jacked, with permition, my friends laptop and am currently sitting in my bathroom bathtub, typing this out for you. I locked the door and said i'll be a while but I think they cana hear my typing.
ANYWAY enough of my bitching and on to results. Its so hard to pick cause I feel like I love everysingleoneofyourcharectersalready!!!! anyways if your not happy, or your confused, please review and let me know!
Ok is a FRIKEY by mass votes ajnd even though I was hoping I'd get Frerard, it'll work
Gerard: He's a wolf and his "interrest" (not sayin more) Is Alyssa Kinggston aka RestlessStars!
Frank: Scorpian and his interest (for now) is well mikey but also... Sam POwell aka LenoreBear!
Mikey: (my fav) Is a gazelle and his interest is frank and... Romy Patten aka xxKilljoyxx!
And the rest of you, will have a part, make no mistake, but that is a secret and I don't know how to say it without spoiling!
Oh and questions:
For Donna Silverburg (ilovecandy) Sorry but owl is taken? ANother animal? Or I will choose! Duh duh duh!!!!!!!11
For Fae Night (catscanfly) A raven is taken, different animaal please? Sorry

TO EVERYONE: WHO IS OK WITH BEING PAIRED WITH ANOTHER GIRL OR FALL FOR A TEACHER OR PAIRED WITH BOB OR RAY??? sORRY I DON'T WANNA KILL ANYONE.

Thanks everyone and EVERYONE WILL HAVE A PART. Fear not my precious(es)

I'll try to get the first chapter up asap! It's gonna be called "Defy"
Sign up to rate and review this story