Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Same Thing

Another Day

by cherryrose10 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-05 - 1227 words

0Unrated



me: I finally gonna start on the story YAY!





"Denta this is to hard" Kiara said breathing heavyly. "NO its not you just have to keep doing it Kiara your friends can do it why not you" Denta question. "Because my friends have better teacher's for example Mei is in the ANBU so she will become strong, Aleka is going to a secert place were only she can go and train, Sakura is training with Tusunade-sama, and Hinata is training with her farther who is a strong ninja who killed 1000 men on his own, and all I got is a freaking guy who nobody can see but me (kinda like a ghost) and I dont even know how your strong" Kiara answered. Denta sighed. "I told you the answer will come when you grow up all I can tell you is that im your gurdian and I am surposed to protect you thats it" Denta said really annoyed.
Kiara rolled her eyes. She sat down on the ground and put on a tiger sign on her hands. She start to turn blue and all her charka went to her hands. She got up and ran to Denta fast ready to attack. Denta doghed her attack. But she cloned herself which attack him when he doghed. He slided aross the the ground. " YES! I DID IT!" Kiara said so happy. Denta laughed than he smirked. He got up. "Good job lil one" He said walking toward her. Denta called her that alot. Since she was only 13.
Denta was only 16. Denta had really dark brown hair and blood red shot eyes. He had on black pants and a black shirt. Kiara was wearing a hotpink t-shirt that had a zip coming down it. The shirt ended under her wasit and she had black-green shorts under it. Her hair had covered her right eye only stopping at the mid cheek and her hair ended
under her shoulder's.
Denta stopped infount of her and poked her head. "thats it for today" he said looking in her eye. " HELL YEAH!" Kiara cheered smiling. " Denta it is funny you have no birthday nor do you age you stay 16 that kinda funny." she said like it was a funny thing. " It is kinda funny but you get used to it" he said. Denta moved the bang that was infount of her right eye and tucked it behide her ear. "what is the truth behide my eyes?" Kiara asked. "That is a secert too" he said so close to her looking in her eyes. Kiara was blushing. Denta moved closer that they felt eachother breath. "D-D-Denta" Kiara said.
He moved alitte closer than laughed super hard. " I cant believe you feel for it" he said backing away. "I would never kiss a little kid" That made Kiara snap. "IM NOT A FUCKING LITTLE KID IM ALMOST 14" "yea so?". "So start treating me like a girl your age"."you sure?"." FUCK YEA IM SURE!"."Fine wanna date?" Kiara blushed. She never thought of Denta liked that only as a friend a very close friend. She had to amite he was hot but than she thought this was her chance.
"sure lets Date" she said laughing her butt off. She looked at Denta but he looked serious. "Denta?". He walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. Kiara face was darker than red. He laughed. "your so cute when you blush" Dento said smirking. Kiara sighed. "who's blushing?" she asked smirking back. "want more?" he asked in such a sexy vioce. Kiara just walked away. "guess not" he said laughing. Kiara start to walk faster but he till was right behide her. She was now in town so she cant talk to Denta because people cant see him but only she can. She saw Mei and Hinata. "HINATA MEI!" Kiara yelled. They looked at her than smiled.
"hia Kiara" Mei said.
"H-hi Kiara" Hinata said.
"I heard it was gonna be a street performer down here wanna watch with us" Mei asked.
"YEAH!" Kiara said.
When they got to the middle of the town they saw Killerbee and Hidan on stage. "Little boy you gonna get rapped off the stage" Killerbee said.
Little boy you dont know what it is
I was rapping since I was ten
I got hard like OSAMA
but I still voted for Obama
you to short
you dont know what it is
so stay off my block
stay off my rock
cause I rock this stage
like I did in with your momma
so nigga get off
you have no deal
get off my beat
cause I still steal

The crowd was rowring! Killerbee had gotten better than the old days. "Listen old ass man you still got nothing like you had yo like to listen to the shit I am finnah say out of my damn mouth"
Hidan Tell Em.
Runnin With It. Gotta Get A Black Mask,
Cant See Me, HidanTellEm.
Im On The Beat. I'm Undefeat. Tid,
Did Yo City Release, Yet, Nope, Don't Think So.
Still Reppin West Side Till I Go. Cicero Roll All Way Back To Da Fo. When U Use To Post Up At The Green Sto. With My Niggaz Up On Da Block, Waitin For Da Marta, Aint Have A Car Yet, Lookin For Da Charger, Bout To Jump A Rail.
Me And My Niggaz, We Crunk As Hell.
Shot Out To My Nigga Sasuke. Ima Holla At U Folk,
24/7 We Blowin That Smoke. Got Them Goonz Holdin Dat Scope. On Patrol. H2 Hummer, With The 8's Sitten Tall,
Me And My Niggaz We Gotta Ball,
Made It Rain In Da Mall. In Da Mall In New York,
Get It Man,
Get It Man, Money Bout Da Business Man, Leavin No Wit It Man, 50 In A Many Man,
Get It Man,
Get It Man,
No I Gotta Get It Man,
HIdan Started, Hidan, Finished It.
Kinfolk Playin On Nintendo, Blowin On Da Indoe, Indoe,
Purp Out The Window, Kush In Da findo
Make A Nigga Get Low,
Hidan, Yeah Get Low Folk.
S.O.D Till Da Day I Go,
Reppin, 6-6-Duece-G-D-74.
And U Already Know Ima Boss Fa Da Show.
I Was Born, Back In 19-Nine Oh.
24/7 It's Ya Boy S-Beezy.
Killen This Shit, Make It Look So Easy,
My Risk Look Freezy, My Jewls Look Cheezy,
Told Yo Bitch To Beat it, Beat It.
Get Back, Nigga Betta Get Dat,
Rip Dat, Tell Yo Bitch, Let Me Hit Dat.
Gotta Whole Gawp On The 10 Trap, Flip That Turn That Gram Into A Whole Half , Once Again,
SOD Is Shinin Out, Holdin Down My Side Of Town.
And Every Body Ridin Round,
Screamin Hidan Is Puttin It Down.
And i Aint Talkin Bout The mifo, Talkin Bout The Fight, Yo Ice-Chain Look Like A Light Show,
Making Big Money Like Micheal, Click Gone Physco, And Ya Raps Recycle, Bitch


"GOOOO HIDAN" Kiara yelled. Hidan saw her and winked at her. "your already cheating on me" Denta said fake pouting. She didnt say anything. Than a group of ANBU CAME HOLDING BOTH Hidan and Killerbee down. What was happening?

me:thx for watching well gotta end this so srry for not puting saki and sasu in it im was in a hurry so the next they will be kk :) R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story