Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama we all go to Hell

Chapter 6

by xParamoremeetsMCRx 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-05 - Updated: 2012-01-06 - 1115 words

0Unrated
I glanced around Afro-man’s house. I’m pretty sure they said his name was Ray but I’m not totally sure. The room was pretty cool, though. It was red and there was a flat screen TV and a computer on a desk in the far corner. So far this was the only room I had seen. Mikey, Gerard, Afro-man and Blondie (I think his name was Bob, again, not sure.) were all outside, talking, catching them up on my ‘situation’. Great, now they can think I’m a freak too.
I jumped, startled when the front door (which was behind the couch, and therefore me) opened. The four guys walked in, none of them looked much older than Gerard. So it looks like all of us still get to suffer through the hell hole that is publicly known as high school.
“hey Frank,” said Afro-man, “I’m Ray, this is Bob, AKA Bobbert.” Ray smiled and stepped back, evading Bobs attempt to hit him. Obviously ‘Bobbert’ isn’t the most appreciated name.
“H-hi,” I stumble over the simple greeting, my face flushing.
“Soooo… I can show you to your room if you want.” Ray offered, ignoring my obvious embarrassment. Since I couldn’t seem to talk properly I just went with a simple ‘sure thanks.’ I stood up and grabbed my stuff from the floor and followed him up the stairs to the second door on the right. It was just your usual spare bedroom, with your usual full bed, desk and dresser. I set my stuff on the bed and when I turned around again I saw he was eyeing my guitar case.
“Do you play?” I asked.
“Yeah, what kind do you have?”

“A white Gibson, her name is Pansy.” I say without even the slightest embarrassment about her name.
“Nice, well, lets hear you play. You want an amp or not?” he asked, smiling. He smiles a lot.
“Nah, im good without one.” I say. We sat on the bed and I started playing. Randomly at first,then it melded into something I had composed over the years of playing. For once I felt confident about myself. Then suddenly a voice started singing. “Now I know, that I cant make you stay, but wheres you heart? But wheres you heart…” I kept playing as I looked up and saw Gerard and Mikey walk into the room. Gerard kept singing while I played. Bob walked in and went over to the desk and started a drum line. Mikey did the same. “Can you see? My eyes are shining bright, as im out here on the other side, of this jet black hotel mirror….” I looked over at ray and saw his phone in his hand, recording us. When I played the last chord and everything got quiet, we all just sat there taking in what just happened. We just wrote a song without even meaning to.
“wow…” Bob said, that was the first time he talked since I had gotten there.
“That was awesome!” Mikey shouted, looking amped. Maybe the lack of sleep was getting to him. “We should be in a band!” he gushed. Yeah, he needs some sleep.
“ Maybe.” Gerard and I said at the same time,everyone agreed we should wait till we know eachother better till we start a band. Well, more like know me better, since they’re already friends.
Rays POV
‘I gotta admit, that was pretty cool.’ I thought, ‘He’s not bad at guitar, either…okay fine, he’s pretty damn good.’ I wandered through the house towards the living room. When I got there I looked at the couch and saw Gerard sprawled on it, sleeping. Mikey was asleep in the chair and bob was on the computer looking for a new drum set, he broke the kick drum again. Thats when I noticed Frank was sitting on the floor in front of Gerard. He was staring at the carpet in front of him. ‘Wonder what he’s thinking about.’ When I looked closer I saw he had tears in his eyes.
“Hey Frank,you okay?” I asked. He jumped when I said his name, like he hadn’t noticed I was there at first.
“Y-yeah, I’m f-fine.” He mumbled, looking away and wiping the tears from his eyes with the end of his sleeve.
“If you need to talk I’m here.” I offered, hoping he would open upa bit.
“No, thanks….I’m fine, really.” He got up and rushed out of the room and up the stairs.
I sigh, turning around and heading towards my bedroom. ‘I hope he’s okay.’

Gerard’s POV
I looked up from where was lying on the road, soaked from the rain. “Gee…” a voice crooned. In front of me there was a silhouette of a man towering over me. “Please…Get away.” I begged, crawling backward. Feeling a sharp pain, I looked down at my arms and saw what looked like scratch marks running down my arms, even though nothing was there to scratch me. I screamed as the searing pain immobilized me. The figure moved closer yet, till it was right above me. “Sister, I’m not much a poet but a criminal and you never had a chance…” That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.
I awoke with a start, falling off the couch as a result of being startled awake. ‘it was just a dream…just a dream’ I thought as I stood up off the ground. Never the less, I was still freaked out… I wandered into the kitchen to get a cup of water when someone came around the corner, running into me. It was ray, which I found out a moment later, but my dream had me paranoid still and my reflex was to push him away from me. When I took a minute to see who it was I saw it was Ray and helped him up off the ground.
“I’m sorry….you startled me.” I explained.
“It’s fine dude. Bad dream? You usually sleep through the night and most of the day if we let you.” He looked at me expectantly.
“Um…yeah. But its fine now.” I say, going to the other side of the kitchen and grabbing my cup of water, “Sorry again…”
“Really, its fine.” He assured me, smiling. I smiled back. His smile is infectious.
“I’m gonna go back to sleep. I’m tired.” I said exiting the kitchen and going back to the living room. I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes again, praying for no more nightmares.
Sign up to rate and review this story