Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

All I Want for Christmas is You

by anotherMCRcrazedfan

:))

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-07 - Updated: 2012-01-07 - 1140 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gerard POV

“Gerard!” Frank shouted from the living room. I dropped the dish I was washing in the sink and ran to him. He was sitting on his knees on the floor, and he was facing away from me. I walked up behind him to see he was holding a piece of paper.

“Frank, what is it?” I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He handed me the letter, and I read it.

‘Hello, son.’

That’s all it said. I crumbled up the letter and threw it in the trash. I helped Frank up off the floor and over to the couch.

“How... How would he know where I am?” he looked up at me, still crying. I held him for a few moments.

“I don’t know. I really don’t.” I said. I was scared for him. We though we had finally gotten rid of his father a few months ago. I guess we were wrong.

“I’ll never let him hurt you. I promise, Frankie.”

*
Frank POV

“Mom, we’re home!” I shouted as I walked into my house. It had been a few months since we moved to New York, and it was now Christmas time. We were greeted by Mikey and his new girlfriend Alicia.

“Hey guys, welcome home!” Mikey said as he gave each of us a hug. “Your mom’s in the kitchen, foods almost ready.”

“It smells delicious.” Gerard said as we all went into the kitchen. The table was set and the smell of pie filled the air. I loved my mothers cooking. It was so amazing to be back in my house again. I missed it more than I though I would.

“Oh, my boys! Hello!” My mom said as she threw her arms around me, and then Gerard. She cut her hair, it was now shoulder length. It looked really good on her.

We all sat down at the table as my mom and Gerard cut up the turkey. I made my plate, as I don’t eat meat. Soon everyone was eating and catching up with each other. Gerard was making good progress with a TV station because he was trying to start his own cartoon. I graduated last week, so much earlier than I expected. My mom had met a man named Jeremy, and he was coming over later on so we could meet him. After dinner, Mikey and Alicia left for her parent’s house.

“So, you haven’t heard anything from dad?” I asked my mom. I had told her about the letter he sent me a few months ago.

“No, nothing. The police never found him either. It’s just like he fell of the face of the earth... And you haven’t heard anything since then?” My mom asked as Gerard sat down beside me.

“Nothing. And it scares the hell out of me. I don’t want him to have this hold over me any more. I hate knowing that he’s out there somewhere, probably watching me...” I felt Gerard run his hand up and down my back, trying to comfort me.

“Don’t worry Frank. This will end, one way or another.”

*

I heard the front door close after telling my mom goodbye. It was now the 28th and she had to go back to work. I had been up all night talking with her about anything and everything. It was so nice to talk to her again, face to face. I missed her so much.

I walked upstairs to my old room and opened the door. I took off my shirt, and lay down on the bed, trying not to wake Gerard. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel him poking me in the thigh. I just smiled, and slid my leg in between his legs. I moved up until my thigh was in contact with him. I moved my leg up and down, rubbing against him. He moaned and wrapped his arms tight around me, one of his hands resting on my ass. He pulled me closer to him, kissing and biting at my neck and chest. I let a moan pass my lips, and I could feel him smile.

“I want to do something that we haven’t done before...” Gerard whispered to me, pulling me on top of him. He moved his legs so mine were in between his. “I want you to know what it feels like being inside of me...”

“Gerard, I really don’t mind...” He cut me off.

“No, it’s time for us to trade places. Besides, it’s a whole new kind of pleasure.” he bit his lip as he pulled me down, kissing me. Soon we were both naked, grinding against each other.

He pulled a couple condoms out of his bag, he put one on me, and I put one on him so he didn’t make a mess. Gerard sat up, covering me in lube. I groaned as he moved his hand up and down my length. He lay back down and I positioned myself.

“Go slow,” Gerard whispered in my ear, telling me to continue. I pushed inside him, moaning loudly at this new pleasure. He dug his nails into my shoulders, wincing at the pain. I bent down, kissing and biting at his neck and chest. I didn’t want him to be hurting, but the pain was inevitable. I went all the way, stopping. I rocked my hips, hoping it would help him. After a few moments, he told me to continue, so I did.

Not a minute later, Gerard moaned out, “Fuck!” I knew what that meant. I continued pounding into him, both of us letting out moans of profanity. It felt really good knowing that I could give him this much pleasure, and that he could do the same for me.

“Baby... I’m so close...” Gee grunted out.

“Yea, me too.” I grabbed a hold of him, pumping him in time with my thrusts. He dug his nails into my ass as he came, sending me over the edge as well. I continued moving in and out of him for only a few moments before collapsing on top of him.

“Wow...” Gerard whispered to me.

“You can say that again.” After a few minutes of resting, I pulled out of him. He threw his condom in the trash, and I did the same.

He lay back down, pulling me into his arms. “I love you”

“I love you too,” I said, looking up at him. He smiled at me, kissing my forehead. I could feel myself drifting off, and I couldn’t fight it. Soon, my sleep was filled of visions of my baby.
Sign up to rate and review this story