Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Almost Easy

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 5 reviews

Don't shoot! Hope this will make up for my long, long absence?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-21 - 737 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank POV

one month later

“Gerard!” I yelled as I walked into the apartment. I had gotten the mail after I went to the market. There was a letter in here from the art schools he had applied to; one in Chicago, and the other in New York. He was hoping to get into at least one of them, and I was too. We had planned it all out. If he got in, we would both go and get an apartment right off campus together.

He walked out of the bedroom and I handed the letters to him. He looked back up at me and smiled.

“This is it... Here, you open one, and I’ll do the other,” he said, handing me the one from New York.

“On three?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“One...” he said.

“Two...” I said back.

“Three...” we said in unison. We tore open them both and we read them.

“Damn...” he said. “Looks like we’re not going to Chicago...”

“No? I’m sorry but...” I started to say. The look on his face dropped.

“We’re going to New York!” I yelled as I jumped into his arms. He fell backwards on the couch, me landing on top of him. I smiled down at my amazing boyfriend, he doing the same. I leaned down and placed my lips to his for a few seconds, and then looking back at him.

“I can’t believe it. I never thought this day would come,” he said brushing hair out of my face.

*

“It’s the last of the boxes! I shrieked, shutting the door behind me. Gee looked up from the floor and smiled. I set the boxes down in the living room, and took the others labeled ‘kitchen’, to the kitchen.

When I came back in, he was going through a box that said ‘crap’ on the side. I sat down next to him and started looking at the things Gee had already pulled out.

“So, now that we officially have everything here, where should we start?” Gerard asked me.

“Hmm.... Here, bedroom, kitchen, bedroom....” I tried not smiling, but I failed.

“How about... here?” he said, taking the items out of my hands and laying me down on the floor. He rested himself on top of me, kissing along my neck and up my chin.

He passed my lips, kissing my nose then forehead. Gee moved my hair behind my ears, and he held either side of my face, rubbing my temples with his thumbs. He looked at me for what seemed like forever, and then sighed.

“Are you sure?” he asked me. I could tell that he was, because he was pressed up against my thigh.

“Very,” I smiled to him.

“You know, it would be one month exactly since our first time...”

“It would be...” I smiled. He leaned down and placed his lips to mine. We moved in unison as I pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side. I went for his pants, but then I realized he was already undoing mine. Before I knew it, we both were in out underwear.

“Gerard? I asked while he was kissing my neck. “Can we go to the bedroom?” I am a very modest person, and I don’t like being exposed like I am at this moment. I’m not even fully comfortable around Gerard yet.

“Of course,” he said, knowing how I feel. I’m so glad that he understands. Soon, we were in the bedroom, where there weren’t any windows. If there were, I’d be fucked...

“This is better,” I commented as we lay down on the bed. He grabbed a sheet and pulled it over us. I started to get shaky as he slid his fingers in my briefs.

Before he could say anything, I said, “I’m okay. It’s just nerves.”

I wasn’t lying. I’m not scared or hesitant like before. He shook his head and slid my briefs down. I kicked them off, and he did the same.

He lay on top of me, spreading my legs while pushing up against me. We moved in sync as he grabbed a condom and some lube from a bag on the floor.

Before I knew it, I was telling him that I was ready. And once again, he was taking me to that special place.
Sign up to rate and review this story