Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Forever In Your Hands

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 4 reviews

I know that updates are pretty stretched out, and I'm sorry. There's been a lot of things happening and I haven't had a lot of time to do much of anything productive. But, thanks for holding on. Pl...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-11 - Updated: 2010-03-12 - 763 words - Complete

2Original
Gerard POV

It took me a second to comprehend what he had just said. Did it just slip out, or did he really mean it, or what it just a figment of my imagination?

“What...?” I asked him. He turned around and looked at me.

“I’ve been thinking, about everything. You’ve helped me so much more than you know, and I can’t thank you enough. I love you, so much. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you,” he said. Please tell me I’m not dreaming...

“You love me?” I asked him. I felt the same way, and I’ve been wanted to tell him, I just couldn’t figure out how.

“I do, more than anything. I know that I’m still in high school, and you want to go to that art school. We can work through it. I don’t want to lose you, ever.”

“I’m speechless Frankie, really. I don’t know what to say other than that I love you too. I always have. And, I will...” I said to him. I really do want to be with him for the rest of my life.

*

I walked out into the kitchen to see Mikey sitting at the bar. He gave me a questioning look as I went to the fridge.

“I thought you had to work?” he asked me. I shook my head.

“I’m gonna call in sick. I don’t want to leave Frank,” I told him.

“What happened? Is everything alright?” I had told him details of everything that happened with Frank, so he pretty much knew the story. He promised me that he wouldn’t say anything to anybody.

Before I answered, I grabbed two bowls and the cereal and milk. I sat across from him and made my cereal as he did the same.

“His father showed up...” I said, not looking up from my cereal. He froze.

“He didn’t...?” he asked me. I quickly shook my head.

“No, he didn’t have a chance. His mom came home and he left. That’s when she called me.”

“Well, that’s good. What if he shows up again?” he asked me.

“I’ve been thinking about that, and I’m gonna talk to Linda. But, I was gonna see if he could stay here until his father’s found. She told me that she had called the cops on him after he had left. I was going to go over there after she gets off work.” I said, taking a bite of my cereal. I really don’t want to take any more chances. I didn’t want Frankie getting hurt again. I don’t think he can take much more of it. I know I wouldn’t be able to...

“That would probably be best. He doesn’t know where we live, does he?” Mikey asked me.

“He doesn’t even know me. I’ve never seen him, and he’s never seen me. And I don’t want to see him.” I gripped my spoon tighter and I thought about all the things that that man did to my Frankie. How anybody can do that is just beyond me. To take somebody’s innocence by force and not even care, not even think about what it does to a person. How it can affect them in so many ways. A lot of people don’t get help and it just gets worse and worse. I can’t even imagine what goes through his head when he thinks back to it. Gah! I just wish that I have the chance to confront this monster of a man. Show him what I think about all he has done.

I can’t think about this anymore... I finished my cereal and placed my bowl in the sink. After I had called in to my work, I went back to my bedroom. But before I opened the door, I stopped. I headed to the bathroom instead. I got down below the sink and started digging. I knew it was still in the box somewhere...

After digging and having taken out almost half of the contents, I finally found it. I put all of the stuff back and headed to my room.

I opened the door to see him still asleep. I smiled and headed over to my bed. I climbed in with him and opened the box. I took out my class ring and placed it on his ring finger, luckily without waking him up.
Sign up to rate and review this story