Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

The Finest Day That I Ever Had Was When I Learned To Cry On Command

by NirvanaCobain 3 reviews

Love

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-01-07 - Updated: 2012-01-07 - 189 words - Complete

1Funny
I looked back Kurt, "Stop being jealous." I whispered. He gave me a wry smile and looked away. "Okay, here we are." Dave said taking his assigned seat. I sat next to Dave in my assigned seat, then Kurt and then Krist. "This is gonna suck majorly." Dave whispered. I elbowed him in his side, "I know but be quiet." I whispered back. Kurt tapped my shoulder and I turned to look at him, "What's the matter?" I asked. "Can I have a kiss?" He whispered. I chuckled, "Why? Feeling abandoned?" I teased. He nodded with a bashful smile. "Poor baby." I purred and kissed him softly. "Seriously!" Dave groaned, "If you wanna concieve atleast do it in the bathroom!" Kurt pulled away, "Shut up, man!" He hissed then looked around to make sure no one was looking. I giggled and looked up to see Axl and his band walk past and take their seats in the row in front of us, "Ooh this is gonna be awesome!" Dave squeeled silently and then kicked the back of Axl's seat. Axl turned around and glared at Dave, "What's your problem?"
Sign up to rate and review this story