Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For You

Devil's Whorehouse

by ilovefrankieieroxx 3 reviews

When I sin, I sin real good

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-01-08 - Updated: 2012-01-08 - 1593 words

2Original
Hey people. I’m going to try and update Empire Builder today hopefully. Title is from Misfits and you get to see Frank’s “business”. Remember to rate and review. Oh just a warning, if you choose to ignore genres and warnings then this will contain violence, sex between two men, rape, people under the age of 18 having sex, drugs and torture.

Enjoy
Rosie :)


Die For You
Chapter Two
Devil’s Whorehouse
By Apollonia Corleone
A.K.A: ilovefrankieieroxx


Lewisham, London, England
29th December 2345
21:15

Frank Iero sat at his desk. Piles and piles of white power lay in front of him, contrasting with the deep ebony of the desk. Taunting him, seeing whether he was strong enough to resist the rich, fine cocaine.

Sniffing he stared directly at the powder. Giving up he pushed the powder into lines, bowing his head he sniffed loudly. Lifting his head, he sniffed again, removing any evidence of any wrong doing from underneath and on his damaged nose.

Collapsing back into his chair he sighed looking at his hands he saw that they were shaking, uncontrollably, sweat decorated his pale complexion, and he felt anxious like someone was watching him. It was obvious he had trouble sleeping from the dark purple bags hanging from his hazel oculars. The classic signs of over dosing.

He didn’t care that he was slowly killing himself; he had all the money, drugs and sex he could ever wish for.

A hand rapped onto the solid oak door to his office. Letting the person enter with one word in his native Sicilian.

Freddie Andolini, was a tall and very good looking. His father was Sicilian, his mother Irish. They were both very beautiful people and he had inherited their looks. His mothers emerald eyes, his fathers strong Italian cheekbones. His hair was dyed black and was gelled up so tiny spikes pointed everywhere.

Frank Iero ignored the coke in front of him for the first time in hours, to smile warmly at the new comer. He stood up and wrapped his skinny arms around Freddie’s waist. He let his hands slowly inch towards the tallers arse. Whose smile grew wider and placed his soft lips against the Don’s. Moving his hands so they placed against the Don’s crotch, he massaged the bulge earning a moan of pleasure to emit from his mouth.

Hands tangled in each other hair. The shorter was pulling at the hem of the taller’s shirt. Who took the hint and pulled it over his head. Who also pulled the Don’s shirt off. Buttons popping everywhere as they would not waste time with insignificant buttons. Hungrily Frank licked Freddie’s bottom lip who granted entry for the shorter, who shoved his tongue down the tallers throat dancing around the inside of his mouth. Fighting the others tongue in vicious combat.

Undoing the taller’s belt, Frank pulled his trousers down then his boxers. Parting his lips from the man he drew slowly downwards letting his tongue cavort down Freddie’s torso until he came to the boner. Caressing it with his soft hands he enclosed his mouth over it. Licking the hard member. He heard the taller orgasm the hot sticky cum filled his mouth swallowing he removed his mouth from the throbbing erection with a popping sound.

Raising his head slowly up, he nibbled on the taller’s neck, making the taller moan with pleasure. Freddie leaned down and placed small kisses along the Don’s jaw line, nipping pieces of skin with his teeth.

Both of them hadn’t realized that someone was watching them until that person cleared their throat very loudly. Shocked they both jumped apart to see Mrs Corleone standing in the doorway of Frank’s office.

Mrs Corleone was the Don of all Don’s. She controlled every single mafia family. If they wanted to do anything, they had to ask her first. Her hair was jet black and styled so it had a lot of layers at the top with hair mousse applied to make it more bigger whilst the fringe and the ends of her hair were as straight as pins. Her sapphire blue eyes stared coldly at the half dressed Don and his naked partner. Her small, plump lips were encrusted with dark red lipstick. Those sapphire eyes were outlined with thick black eyeliner and were framed with long, dark eyelashes which had been coated in mascara. She emphasized her paleness by evenly distributing chalk white foundation over it. Making it look like she had just face-planted snow. Her perfectly plucked eyebrow was raised at the sight before her. She was wearing her usual business artier which consisted of a tight black corset over a tight black godfather vest emphasizing her skinny frame. Her legs were hugged by tight black leather trousers, which had laced up knee high, heeled boots which made indentations on the soft carpet in Frank’s office. Her many tattoos on display and her facial piercings glinted in the dim light.

“Well Mr Iero. I did inform you of my visit did I not?”
“Um…yes you did. Mrs Corleone”
“Good. Then why when I visit I see you engaging in sexual intercourse?” She questioned fury burned in her eyes like the fiery pits of hell
“Well…erm…”
“I’m waiting Iero”

No answer escaped his lips. Instead he went over to his wardrobe he kept in his office. Found another black shirt and put it over his naked, tattooed torso. He picked up the ruined shirt he had previously been wearing and threw in the bin. Staring at Andolini coldly, the boy took his que to leave talking his clothes with him.

“I’m still waiting Iero” said Corleone coldly
“He was taking my mind off things. I’ve been a bit stressed at the moment so I needed a distrac-”
“BULLSHIT!” she roared interrupting him causing Iero to jump almost a foot in the air in surprise “You think your stressed Iero? You?! You don’t control every single fucking mafia family in the world! I do! You don’t make sure that no one fucks up! I do! You don’t have to spend so much time away from your wife! I do!”

The author thinks this the right time to inform the reader that in fact Mrs Corleone is openly gay. Who has a wife and an adopted child.

Iero had nothing to say to this outburst from the still fuming Mrs Corleone. Except three simple words
“I’m sorry Apollonia”

At the mention of her first name the Don of all don’s loathing of Iero doubled. She grabbed at the .44 Magnum in her black and silver studded belt and pointed it at Iero’s head
“Don’t fuck with me Frank! Don’t you fucking dare!” Iero for once in his short life felt guilty. Placing his hands in a surrender position he tried to smooth talk him out of this situation.
“Mrs. Corleone. I beg for your humblest apologies. From the bottom of my heart I am well and truly sorry. It was foolish of me to say it”

“You need to tread carefully boy.” She said simply putting down her gun. Lowering his hands he breathed a sigh of relief. It was well known of her hatred of the boy. He was lucky he was alive even now. “Show me around your brothel” instructed Corleone

“Very well Mrs. Corleone” Frank walked out of the door with swagger in his steps, which irritated Apollonia
“Stop it” she snapped stopping him
“Stop what?” she gave him a warning look
“Don’t act like you rule the world Iero because you don’t. I do. Got that?”
“Yes Mrs”
“Good”

The brothel was decorated with many photos of previous whores who were fair to say beautiful. Their skimpy outfits showed too much flesh for Apollonia’s liking however.
“Why do you make them wear such stupid outfits?” she asked coldly after a couple minutes of silent walking.
“How are they stupid? It’s a brothel they don’t wear much clothes”
“Yes but it doesn’t make them look sexy it would be more sexy if they wore a bit more then stripped later on, that way it lures more men”

Iero had been left with no response to that brilliant idea. Just stared with his mouth slightly agape at the boss who was still looking at the photos. She started walking still not looking but leant forward and whispered in his ear
“You might wanna close your mouth, you’re catching flies” embarrassed he shut it quickly and followed the boss who walked confidently ahead, her heeled boots softly thumping onto the carpet, but one step ended up landing on wood.

Stiffening she stopped. Turning around she lifted the loose piece of carpet to reveal a wooden trap door. Her brows were furrowed as she lifted her head to stare at Frank who was biting onto his silver lip ring nervously. She lifted the trap door carefully and descended the rotting wooden steps down into the cellar.

As soon as she left the final step on the staircase. Her temper, which was already at bursting point, exploded.

Turning to Iero her eyes looked like they wanted to incinerate him. Turning again to the room in front of her. It disgusted her to the bone. It was one of the most horrible things she had ever seen and she has seen plenty of horrific things.
Sign up to rate and review this story