Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .... Personalised Stories ?

bloodbunny15 Part 2

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

Part 2 of 5 :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-10 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 1060 words

0Unrated
Part 2 of i have finally decided 5 :DD

Review and let me know how i am doing :D



Rosie :

Lunch was fun, I met some Of Gerard's other friends and his brother Mikey. Mikey and Frank (one of the friends) are the youngest and me, Ray, Bob and Gerard are all in the same year. Frank was full of energy and played guitar. Mikey had this weird obsession with unicorns and liked to read comic books and plays bass, Ray had an epic afro and murdered a cupcake with his hand last year in cooking and can also plays guitar, Bob hated cameras and kept the peace between everyone (he was basically the one you could tell everything to) and was l;earning to play drums, Gerard was the one who was obsessed with coffee, comic books, music and didn't play an instrument but was a really good drawer. Mikey and Frank had girlfriends who i also met who were Alicia she was Mikey's girlfriend and mainly kept to herself and Jamia who said what she felt and hates it when people say things or spread rumours about herself and her friends.
"Rosie" Gerard poked my shoulder
"Huh?" I say snapping out of my thoughts
"Come on its time for art" He said
"Oh okay" I stood up and grabbed my bag and we walked to Art. We sat down in our seats and got out our sketchpads (mine had nothing in it well you would know that because well it is my first day and wait am i talking to myself? ROSIE YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT Well anyway Gerard's was filled with amzing drawings, i could draw just not as well or as detailed or as imaginative as Gerard.
"Who can you draw so... whats the word amazingly?" I asked
"Practise, patience, precision and boom, 3 P's" He laughed
"hahaha" I said sarcastically.
"I just draw alot" He admitted
"I can see" I said. We were then given an assignment which was to draw something creative and imaginative that comes from within. (i am so glad that this was not the art teacher and it was a substitute otherwise i would be like ... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?)
"Gerard"
"What"
"How can i be creative?"
"Ask yourself that" I gave him a confused look and he laughed
"Just draw the first thing that comes into mind" He said
"Kay" I looked at the A3 sheet and picked up my pencil and drew Sebastian from the manga Black Butler, i had read that manga last year and it was really good i actually became so obsessed with it. I glanaced at Gerard's page and it looked like a boy and girl holding hands facing eachother outside a house, it was night and it was rainging and they were kissing, the boy looked alot like Gerard and the girl had shoulder length brown hair with purple streaks with a side fringe that parts to the left like mine.. Was he drawing us? Or could i just be thinking it is me when its not? I only met him a few hours ago and he is drawing me and him? TOGETHER?
"So how is yours going?" I asked pretending i wasn't looking at the page
"Great, yours?" He asked
"Very well"
"Lemme see"
"Lemme see yours" I smiled. I thought i seen a light shade of red appear on his cheek
"Come on" I said
"Show me yours first" He said
"Okay" I hold up my picture of Sebastian.
"Thats awesome" He smiled
"Now lemme see yours" I said placing the sheet on the table.
"I dont let anyone see it until it is complete" As soon as he said that the bell rang and he went out the door in a flash lucky for him i am in a different class than him.

- End of day -

I ran over to Andy's car still confused at Gerard's drawing.
"Hey, how was day uno at Belleville High?" Andy laughed.
"It went well and guess what" I said all excitedly at the end of the sentance
"WHAT" Andy said pretending to be all excited as i am.
"I MADE FRIENDS" I smiled and jumped up and down.
"GOOD" Andy hugged me.
"Yeah i was so proud of myself"
"Well i wanna meet them but we have to go home first as their is some people i want you to stay away from" Andy said seriously getting in the car. I walked around to the passenger side and got in.
"What do you eman stay away from?" I asked
"You know to avoid and not be friends with duh" He said
"Okay" I was a little confused. We drove home in silence but when we reached home i sat down on the kitchen chair and Andy sat opposite.
"Okay, you know the way that across the street lives 2 guys around the same age as you?" Andy asked. I felt my throat go dry was he talking about staying away from mikey and Gerard?
"Yeah"
"I want you to stay away from them and their friends" Andy said.
"Why?" I asked
"I heard rumors about them and if you get involved in their crowd i really dont want to see you get hurt" Andy said.
"Rumours are rumours, rumours are made up" I said
"They ar not made up because I seen them after school before you arrived they were smokers and-"
"Just because they smoke that does not mean anything" I said
"But anyway who did you make friends with?" He said completly changing the subject. A silence fell in the room and i seen Andy's eyes grow wide
"STAY AWAY FROM THEM" He shouted standing up
"YOU CANNOT FORCE ME TO" I shouted standing up as well.
"I AM FUCKING TELLING YOU TO ROSIE LEANNE BIERSACK, IF I SEE YOU WITH THEM EVEN ONCE I WILL KILL THEM MYSELF" Andy said
"I CHOOSE WHO MY FRIENDS ARE AND I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING APPROVAL THIS IS MY LIFE AND I WILL DECIDE WHERE IT GOES FROM HERE" I shouted
"DONT USE THAT LANGUAGE WITH ME ROSIE" Andy said now pointing the finger
"I AM NOT LE|TTING YOU LEAD MY LIFE" I said running towards the door and i knew where i was going.

Across the street to MIkey and Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story