Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Buried In The Ash of Yesterday

Buried In The Ash of Yesterday

by SimplexMinded 2 reviews

.......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-09 - Updated: 2012-01-11 - 196 words

0Unrated
So, this story is loosly based off Our Time Is Running Out by AlexandraSweden. its an awesome story and I really should give credit where credit is due. Anyways, enjoy!


Year 2489 and the world has ended. The people destroyed the earth and the only salvation God could bring them was to kill them. However, as punishment for their greed, he forced them to live, making life Hell. Cities burn, illuminating the sky. A man must live 25 years and on his 25th birthday, his body ignites and his soul is freed from its prison.

Frank Iero is a rebel. He refuses to live his life, praying for death. On the day before his 25th birthday, he kills himself, being born again to live his life, given another chance at death. He does this not for immortality, but because life is a gift, no matter where it takes place.

Gerard is a loner. He lives in a run down apartment, one of the few that haven't burned yet. He waits, walking on glass praying he lives to 25. He can't wait to escape this prison. Can a chance meet with Frank Iero chance his perspective of life and death?
Sign up to rate and review this story