Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Emptiness

Pluto

by MCRmy_Chick 0 reviews

New Jersey has a serial killer, and he's not going to stop any time soon.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-01-10 - Updated: 2012-03-07 - 1133 words

1Exciting
AN: Hello, readers! Thanks for picking my story. This happens to be a fic-adaption of Alesana's album 'The Emptiness'. If you haven't listened to it yet, I suggest doing it. Be prepared for the tragic tale of a serial killer and his struggle to keep his secret safe. There will be blood, and lots of it. Now, I present to you: The Emptiness.

:::::: The Emptiness ::::::

Night covered the alley, illuminated by the thin layer of orange light from the streetlamps. Garbage bins, overflowing with black bags, were situated in neat little rows along the brick walls of the buildings either side of the alley. The air stunk of car exhaust, booze, and the thick smell of rotting trash. 

One of the buildings, a club called 'Pluto', was at full capacity. Music was booming inside, muffled by the glass doors. Every now and then, the doors would open and anyone on the sidewalk would be treated to songs with lyrics that would make a porn star uncomfortable. Lights flickered inside; riots of color and designs without order.

The door swung open, and a couple spilled out. The woman, a pretty thing with blonde hair and a purple top, giggled and tugged on her 'boyfriend's' shirt. The man raised one eyebrow and grinned wickedly. They quickly stumbled into the black depths of the alley, groping eachother and not caring who saw. The woman was unbelievably drunk, but the man was, amazingly, still sober.

When they had reached the darkest part of the alley, the woman broke the kiss she was currently in and laughed breathlessly. "My name's Denise," she whispered, kissing the man's neck with red-painted lips. "You?"

The man snickered lightly. "Nico," he answered, his tone arrogant. His dark eyes burned with an emotion that made Denise feel both turned on and slightly cautious.

"Well, Nico," she breathed against his collar bone. "We're all alone in this dark alley. What do you think we should do?"

The man smiled, showing a set of very white teeth. "I have a few ideas," he said, laughing.

He slid to his knees in front of her and nuzzled her flat stomach. Denise shivered with anticipation. She felt a long-fingered hand tug at the edge of her denim jeans.

"I need you to do something for me."

Denise looked down at the man on the ground with heavy-lidded eyes. "Yeah?" she said huskily, feeling her inner-thighs ache slightly.

The man stopped his nuzzling for a moment and touched his pocket. "It doesn't need to mean anything, but could you... say you love me?"

Denise, confused by the alcohol she'd drunk and the lust she was feeling, barely heard him. "Say... what?"

"I love you," he repeated firmly. "Please. Just say it."

Denise looked at his pale face without really seeing it. She didn't care what she said; his hand was cupping her bra and she just wanted more. She'd do whatever it took to get into his pants. "Sure," she slurred. "I love you."

His breath caught, but she didn't notice. Before Denise could even move her hands to take off her shirt, she felt a sharp pain in her ribs and a hand covered her mouth. Dark-hazel eyes bored into hers, burning with excitement and grim determination. Warmth flooded over her side as blood poured over the knife in her ribs.

"Thank you," he whispered. "That's all I needed."

Denise wanted to scream. She was no longer drunk, and the blade in her flesh hurt like nothing she'd ever felt before. She saw dark spots in front of her eyes, and her knees were wobbling. Her blood splattered the concrete beneath her feet, black in the darkness.

The man withdrew the knife from her body and jammed it into her heart, letting her go and sending her lifeless body sprawling to the ground. He looked at the switchblade in his hand and, after a moment's hesitation, touched the tip of the knife to his tongue.

Her blood tasted like salt and rust in his mouth.

"Well done, Way."

Gerard Way whirled around at the voice, only to find the alley behind him empty. Then he saw a pair of eyes shining from within a dumpster and snorted.

"Rellik," he said, nodding at the eyes and running a hand through his black hair. "Didn't know you were working here tonight."

The eyes twinkled mischievously. "Not working. Just watching." Rellik glanced downward at Denise's body and giggled. "She's cute, Way, but you should've gone more slowly. It's more fun when it lasts longer."

Gerard narrowed his eyes. "We're next to a busy club," he told the dumpster. "I didn't want to take chances."

The eyes in the dumpster seemed to roll. "Fine. But leave her here, would ya? You know how partial I am to the blonde ones."

Gerard suppressed a shudder. A serial killer he may be, but necrophiles freaked him out. "Knock yourself out," he said without emotion. Before Rellik could remove himself from his dumpster, Gerard swept from the alley and strolled down the sidewalk at a leisurely pace.

Gerard pocketed his switchblade and relived the murder in his mind. The soft moan as life slipped from her body, the way her green eyes had widened in death... It all turned him on. But the most important thing was what she had said.

"I love you."

He grinned. He'd been killing for a long time, and those words still made him feel powerful. They were the one thing he needed to kill over and over again, and only after he had them did he bring out his knife. It was fun to see the shock on his victims' faces; they had stupidly given him their trust, something that never should have been his, and he had ripped it from them along with their lives.

Gerard thought of Rellik, who liked to chase his victims down before killing them. Rellik saw himself as a hunter, while everyone else was just his prey. Gerard saw his victims as people, horrible people that were too dumb to know when they were throwing away their lives. It was his favorite part to look them in the eye as they died.

The twenty-five-year-old smirked. Murder might not have been his career plan three years ago, but it was as natural as breathing now. He had even mastered the art of not getting blood on himself; something Rellik had never bothered to do in his five years of killing.

Touching the blood-soaked knife in his coat pocket with the tips of his fingers, Gerard Way was already planning his next murder.

AN: So there we are; the first chapter. This is just a little intro, so don't get upset. There's plenty of room in my twisted head for longer and bloodier chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story