Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

Chapter 9 - Full House

by alana554 0 reviews

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-01-12 - Updated: 2012-01-13 - 322 words

0Unrated
Alexia and Amy were walking for 5 minutes until there was a rustling in the bushes. The girls screamed. "RUN!!!" cried Alexia. They were about to take off until a familiar voice shouted,"Wait!" The pink and blue hedgehogs turned around and looked at the head popping out from behind the bush. "Louis" cheered Alexia, smiling and running over to her boyfriend. She rested on his shoulder, blushing as he wrapped his arms around her. Sonic popped out of the bush next to Louis. "That's not all!" he added. "Sonic!" cried Amy and wrapped her arms around her crush. "A-Amy le-let go!" choked Sonic. But Amy didn't listen. "That's not all, either!" called two other familiar voices in the distance. 'Oh crap..,' thought Amy. "Eggman, go away!" she yelled, taking out her Piko-Piko Hammer. Eggman smirked looking at her attempt to be brave against her captor. He could tell she was freaked out because she was shivering. "Well, well, aren't we in a fury today, Amy Rose," he snickered. "I'm not scared of you, fat freak!" Amy spat back at him. "You aren't scared of me? Are you scared if you had to fight me and my robots?" "No! I am NOT!" shouted Amy. Suddenly, 3 metal claws shot at Sonic, Louis, and Alexia. It grabbed each of them and pulled them up to Eggman's flying thing. "How rude!" complained Amy, impersonating Stephanie Tanner from Full House. Eggman, 1 thing," said Alexia. "Yes?" "ARE YOU NUTS?!?" she yelled. "Not yet..," he replied. A hand grabbed Alexia and pulled her up. "Aww nuts!" grumbled Alexia, folding her arms. "Enough, Michelle!" teased Eggman. "No way, Uncle Danny!" laughed Alexia. Everybody cackled except Eggman. He had an evil smirk on his face. "Well, then. Michelle, Stephanie, time out!" Eggy smashed his hands on 2 buttons and the hands that were holding the girls let go. They fell to the ground. "How- Ohhhhh! R-rude!" stuttered Amy, rubbing her back.
Sign up to rate and review this story