Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Shadow and Rouge- Blooming love?

by PokeLuvr 0 reviews

While Rouge is shopping in the big city, she finds Shadow in a place unexpected...My first story!!! :D

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rouge,Shadow,Shadow,Rouge - Published: 2012-01-12 - Updated: 2012-01-13 - 328 words - Complete

0Unrated
As a glamorous bat named Rouge walked through thick crowds, she chatted on her dark purple iPhone4S. "Yes," she said into the phone, "I'm definetely buying that dress." She hung up and walked into 'Bonjour, Mademoiselle', a famous and EXPENSIVE French clothing store. It was filled with women trying on dresses and buying them. Rouge immediately went for a rack labeled 'NIGHT DRESSES'. As she pawed through the gorgeous dresses, she noticed a familiar someone sitting on a dark red leather stool. She stopped looking at the dresses and gawked at who she saw.

"Shadow!" she cried. The black and red hedgehog looked up and gulped. "Uh...hi, Rouge." he replied nervously. Rouge raised an eyebrow and walked over to him. "Well, well. Mr. Tough guy came dress shopping?" she asked suspiciously. Shadow widened his eyes. "No! I'm on mission." he explained. Rouge nodded her head understandingly. She tapped her foot on the floor and smirked. "Want to take a break and judge on the dress I should get?" she asked flirtatiously. She saw a small grin on his face as he nodded.

Rouge swept into a dressing room with armfuls of dresses. Shadow sat patiently on a small bench. As Rouge got dressed, she asked "So, what's this 'mission'?" Shafow gulped. He couldn't tell her, and he was pretty sure she wouldn't understand. "Just a little spying." he replied casually. Rouge came out in a sparkly purple strapless dress. Shadows eyes widened at the sight. Rouge twirled around, modeling for him. "Whattya think?" she asked. Shadow shook his head. "It's too...not you." he said in disgust at the dress. Rouge frowned and walked back into the dressing room. Rouge didnt ask any more about the mission, and tried on a million of dresses.

She finally chose a long silk black dress. She bought it and lOoked deeply into Shadows eyes and pulled his face close and kissed him. Shadow blushed and kissed back. :) lovely couple :)
Sign up to rate and review this story