Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .... Personalised Stories ?

bloodbunny15 Part 4

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

part 4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-14 - Updated: 2012-01-14 - 1241 words

0Unrated
Part 4 :P

one more part to add then i will start another one :)

i have decided that i will do them all :DD because well i love you ppl alot XD

so R&R!

i will probablyw rite the last part then post it then start another one and post it tomorrow or later depending on what mood i am in :)



Rosie :

Coffee, cigarettes and freshly sharpened drawing pencils filled my nostrils, i opened my eyes and took a look around then i relaized i was still in my clothes from thr concert last night and i have a bad headache and my stomach is killing me i must obviously have a hangover. I can barely remmeber what happened the previous night and why the fuck am i in Gerards bed? Why am i not in my own house? Gerard must have just decided to take me back to his house I grtab my phone and i have a billion missed calls from Andy. Shit. I stand up and GErard came down stairs holding 2 cups of coffee and he handed me one.
"You deicided to wake up then?" He laughed
"Shut up, i have a hangover what happned last night?" I asked.
"Well"
"Oh god" I lay down.
"You got wasted"
"Figured"
"And"
"Wait, why are you smiling so widely why you are telling me this?" I asked looking at him.
"You seriously cant rememeber?" He laughed
"I only remember the last song that Metallica played nothing else" I said
"Well we ended up at one of Frank's friends house and you got drunk and then we all played a game called Confessions" Gerard said. I felt my heart pace quicken what did i confess?
"What did i confess?" I asked sitting up. His smile grew wider he was obviously amused by my panic and confusion right now.
"You said that you like me in a non-friend way" Gerard said drinking his coffee. My throat became dry and i was trying to process that. Even though i had met him about 3 days ago i did hjave a small crush on Gerard i admit it.
"Then what happened?" I asked keeping my voice steady instead of freaking out.
"What happened?"
"Yeah"
"You really want to know?"
"YES GERARD"
"hee hee" I hated it when he does this.
"Dont go sassy on me"
"Im not!"
"Yeah you are spit it ou-" Before i knew it i felt Gerard's lips caress my own. I was taken by surprise but i kissed him back. Did we get together last night? Does he like me in that way?
"Wait"
"Does that answer your question?" Gerard said.
"Did we get together last night?" I asked
"Maybe" I felt like such a whore.
"So you also like me in a non-friend way"
"A little yeah" My heart beated really fast.
"So you askedd me out and i accepted"
"Yeah but now that your sober and awake-"
"But with a massive hangover" I cut him off.
"Yeah will you go out with me?" He asked me again.
"Hmm"
"Now you think about it"
"Why what did i do last night when you asked me?"
"You pretty much raped me"
"I doubt that, because it isnt rape if you enjoy it" He didnt say anything after that and i just laughed.
"But yeah"
"Great"
"Now i have to get over to my house because I have a billion missed calls from Andy and he is going to freak out at me"
"Your in some shit"
"But why did you bring me back to your house instead of letting me go to my house?" I asked
"You really think that i would let you see your brother while you were drunk? and you wanted to stay here" He replied.
"Fair enough" I said.
"Now go over and sort things out with your brother" Gerard said going upstairs. So much had happened it was unreal the events of last night will probably slowly drift back to me but i have to see Andy. I ran upstiars and Gerard was sitting at the kitchen table with Mikey.
"Morning Rosie" Mikey said
"Morning" I replied and hugged Mikey
"Have fun last night" Mikey said before laughing
"Best fucking night ever if i could remember half of it" I said looking at gerard but he just laughed.
"So are you guys together or not?" Mikey asked
"Together" Me and Gerard said
"Yay!" Mikey smiled. I laughed
"Okay if i die-"
"DONT DIE" Gerard interrupted
"I wont but if i get punished by Andy dont panic" I laughed
"Okay" Gerard said kissing me on the cheek then i left the house and walked slowly over to my own. I opened the door and Andy ran over to me
"WHERE WERE YOU? I WAQS FUCKING WORRIED SICK! WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME? WHY DID YOU DITCH SCHOOL? WHY DIDNT YOU COME HOME??" He bombarded me with questions.
"Out, my battery died on my phone, i had some things to sort out and i stayed in a friends house" I lied if he knew that i went to a concert, got drunk, got together with Gerard he would skin me but i will have to tell him the truth eventually.
"YOU STILL COULD AHVE CAME BACK TO THE HOSUE AND TOLD ME, WHAT THINGS DID YOU HAVE TO SORT OUT? AND WHICH FRIEND?" He shouted
"First stop shouting! calm down i have a massive headache!" He would also kill me for being hungover.
"Okay" He said calmer.
"Things between me and my friends who you dont want me to be around and i stayed in Jamias" I replied
"Just dont lie!" Andy said, we told eachother everything but maybe he would accept me and Gerard being together maybe he would destroy me or skin Gerard. But something wqas telling me to wait a while and then tell him or invite Gerard over and then tell him.
"Im not lieing to you i tell you everything" I lied again
"Good" Andy was calm? I wasnt expecting him to believe me so easily.
"Okay" I hugged him
"Now do you want pancakes?" He asked
"Yeah" I smiled.
"Okay!" Andy smiled
"Andy"
"What" He bacame serious
"I will be back in a minute"
"Whwere are you going"
"To see a friend"
"Okay" He said. I ran over to Gerard and Mikey again and Gerard answered
"Everything okay?" He asked kissing my cheek
"Yeah, but i want you to come over because i dont like to keep secrets and we are going to tell Andy thatw e are together because if he finds out he will go on a rampage and skin you alive and hang me by my feet" I explained. Gerard cocked his head to the side
"Okay" He said a little confused.
"Now lets go" I said
"Mikey i will be back soon" Gerard shouted then closed the door and took my hand and we walked back over to my house. I opened the door and walked in. Andy walked from the kitchen smiling but his smile dropped when he seen Gerard.
"Andy"
"Whats he doing here?" Andy asked
"Sit down" I said. Andy sat down and i sat opposite with Gerard.
"What?" Andy said keeping eye contact with me
"Me and Gerard got together last night" I said and i took a tighther grip on Gerard's hand. I could see the anger about to explode in Andy's face.
Sign up to rate and review this story