Categories > Original > Horror

Reverse

by demonicpotato 0 reviews

This is chapter 1. My name is Demonic potato. Well not my real name obviously. This is the first of my writing on ficwad. The plot is about when The bullied, becomes the bully, With a pinch of the ...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-01-16 - 571 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1.

Wrong turn.

He breaks into a sprint. Sweat pouring down his Forehead. His school bag banging against his left thigh. The combination of the strap over his right shoulder and the books and folders in his bag weighing him down. Typical He thinks to himself. The one day Adam Prescott decides to take a detour to avoid trouble, and trouble is there. Brett Holland and his gang of troglodytes Were in the alley at the back of the school smoking. Obviously, the first thing Adam does is try to walk back the way he came without being detected. But then...
"Look who it is, Brett"! Shouted Brett's personal grease monkey Ethan. Brett, the ring leader, has a Grudge against Adam for no apparent reason. then there's the rest of them. Carter Jackson. Brett's best friend. Monica Evans, Brett's Little slut bunny. Not that it bothers him. Ethan Bailey, The greasy haired ectomorph, Who is such a suck up to Brett, He may as well have been born with his lips sewn to Brett's Arse. Mina Richards, Monica's best friend and Shane's Boyfriend. And Shane Congrave, A kid who is only friends with Brett because they share the same hobbies.
Brett throws his cigarette to the floor and Approaches Adam. The gang following him.
"What you looking at, you Lanky Twat"! He slighty raises his head as he shouts this. Slowly Adam cowards back. After a tiring day of exams and Essay's Adam wasn't in the mood for a scrap. But something snapped at the back of his head and made him say, "I'm looking at a spawny eyed, Broken nosed, Chav. His slut bunny, A stick insect with hair so greasy, you can cook chips on it. A complete dumbass who smokes like a chimney. And a couple of yobs who can't even afford there own school dinners let alone a new set of teeth". Adam nods at each of them in turn as he describes them as accurately as he can.
It is at that point that Brett protrudes a knife from the back pocket of his school trousers. The fact that Brett had a knife was no surprise, He was always carrying one because he thinks it makes him look cool. It's the fact that it is an illegal butterfly knife, sharp enough to gut someone like a fish.
"Say that again, I fucking dare you"!. Spits Brett.
"Smash his head in Brett"! Encourages Monica. Brett begins to advance on Adam.
And now Adam is running, praying that his pursuers didn't catch him. Running down street after street after street. As Adam runs round a corner blocked by construction.
"There he is"! Fortunately there is an alley adjacent to the street, Adam runs down the street. But alas a second wrong turn.
The alley is a dead end and is the back of the local Chinese restaurant.
Adam turns around to get out, only to be greeted by a fist. Adam collapses to the ground his nose bleeding.
"Grab him". Orders Brett. Ethan and Carter move forward and grab Adam's arms so he can't move. Monica moves forward and backhands him across the face. In defence Adam kicks her in the leg.
"Fuck off you Sket"! At that Monica walks back and Lights a cigarette. Then she walks towards Adam, lifts up his school shirt, Blows smoke in his face, and sticks the cigarette into his Belly button.









Sign up to rate and review this story