Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .... Personalised Stories ?

ilovefrankieiero part 2

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

Part 2 of 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 1118 words

0Unrated
Here ya go xD


Part 2 !!

R&R



Appollonia :

2 hours. It has been 2 hours sisnce i found out that im not part of the Coreleone family, that Sonny or Michael isnt my brothers, that my life has been a lie. I have locked myself in my room and im crying into my pillow, Gerard tried to get into my room but gave up about a half hour ago. Sonny even tried but i just wouldnt let them in, i needed to be by myself and i needed to find my real family, i need to know why i was adopted was i not pretty enough? did they put me up for adoption? or they dead? was i supposed to be a boy? did they not want a daughter? all these questions filled my mind.
"Appollonia come on" They sent Michael up.
"Fuck off"
"Come on, we didn't know that you were adopted either"
"SO?"
"We are as shocked as you are" Michael said
"BUT YOUR NOT THE ONE THATS FUCKING ADOPTED" I screamed and at that my door bust down and Michael stood.
"WE ARE ALL INVOLVED IN THIS" I then cried, i felt Michael pull me into a hug and footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Calm down okay, we are going to help you no matter how much you refuse" Pablo said, Pablo wasn't my brother he was my cousin well not so cousin anymore.
"How can you help me?" I said, the tears still running down my face.
"We are all going to help you find your family Appollonia" Gerard said coming over and kissing my forehead.
"I want to know why? why am i adopted?" I said
"We cant answer that" Sonny said.
"I know and im going to find out" I said getting up and going downstairs into my "father"s room.
"Tell me, i dont want no shit tell me why the fuck am i adopted tell me" I demanded, he turned around and looked at me he put out the cigarette and sat down, i walked over and sat opposite him.
"Well, your mother was a single mother, soemthing happened between her and your father but she died in a car crah when you were i think no older than 2 years old" My "father" said showing no emotion.
"Tell me where i can find my father" I demanded
"Appo-"
"TELL ME"
"I do not know and as long as i am still alive you are in this family no matter how much you dont want to be, if your father loved you he would have obviously took you in" He said plainly.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU" I screamed banging the door and going out to the garden the guys will probably expect me to go back up to my room but im not going there, i ran to the willow tree situated in the middle of the garden and sat under it pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms protectively around them and then just crying.

I dont know how long i was out there.

Noone came looking for me anyway.

Maybe im better of running away.

No dont you will make Sonny, Michael, Pablo and Gerard worry.

Gerard.

The only person i dont want to kill right now

Sonny, Michael and Pablo didn't know

EUGH

I raised my head and looked up at the sky, it was even darker i looked at my watch and it read midnight, the stars were out shining brightly, maybe my mother was one of those stars, she probably didnt want me to meet my father

was my father a bad man?

did he have an affair on my mother?

does my father even know i exsist?

So many questions that i need answered which they will be. I stood up and looked around the corner Sonny was standing talking to Gerard and i could just about hear them.
"I dont know where she has gone" Gerard said
"I would be very pissed off aswell if i found out i was adopted" Sonny said
"But its the fact that your father waits until now to tell her"
"I know, I just hope she hasnt done anything stupid"
"When does she do something stupid?"
"She was stupid when she brought you home" Sonny laughed
"Hey thats offensive!" Gerard pushed Sonny to the side.
"Ha! but seriously she cant even find them"
"Why cant she not?"
"She cant because she is in my father's care the only way she will be able to meet them is"
"Is what?"
"Let me finish"
"Sorry"
"Is assanating my father which she is capable of, my father taught her from a young age how to defend herself" Sonny said blankly, but what he said was true, but i couldnt do it although a part of me wanted to it was the only way i would escape. I walked out and over to them
"Miss me?" I asked pretending i never heard their conversation
"Hey" Gerard wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my lips which i gladly returned.
"You okay Appollonia?" Sonny asked
"Yeah i will be fine i just have a million different questions now" I said
"They will be answered in their own time" Sonny smiled. I smiled back and we walked into the house.
"Gerard!" Michael called.
"What now?" Gerard asked
"Come here!" Michael called. Gerard rolled his eyes
"Be back in a minute" Gerard said quickly kissing my lips and running off to see Michael. I walked past my "father" okay from now on im calling him by his first name Vito.

- A/N btw my dog is named Vito xD thought i would share that with you :3 -

I walk past Vito's study and i hear him talking to Fredo. Fredo was the other brother i have he must have returned back home and obviously Vito has told him that i am adopted.
"Why din't you tell her sooner?" Fredo was angry
"I had to wait" Vito replied
"DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?"
"Yes, but im not letting her go in search for her father"
"Why?"
"He was a bastard" Vito replied. I felt like walking in and slapping him i dont know my father but he gave me life.
"He was not"
"Yes he was and he still is Fredo" Vito said "She cant leave while im still alive"
Not wanting to hear anymore i ran upstairs and grabbed my gun from my bedside table, i was going to wait to a little later and i knew i would do anything to know my real family but i kept asking myself

Did i have the guts to do it?
Sign up to rate and review this story