Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how i disappear

This is how i disappear

by JosefinTonks 2 reviews

Gerard is dying.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-10-26 - Updated: 2011-10-26 - 603 words

1Insightful
The lights blinded him, even though it was a regular lamp. He was so used to having his eyes closed that he had forgotten how the rest of the world looked like. He was used to the dark, not the light and friendly world outside the hospital.

It was hard for him to keep his eyes open. The only thing he could do was to lie in the hospital bed and wait for his death. The doctors had tried everything, but nothing helped. It was simply no cure for his disease. The sooner the doctors saw that, the better.

Gerard hoped that they would see it soon, because it was rather tiring for him to live.

His brother, Mikey, was supposed to visit him. Gerard didn’t know what time it was, but he was pretty sure it was daytime. And he was pretty sure that Mikey was late.

Mikey was the only person that visited him. His mother was alive, but lived in Canada and his father didn’t care about him at all.
Gerard knew he had a boyfriend, but he hadn’t seen him for a long time.

The only person left for him was Mikey. And Mikey was late. Gerard didn’t like it at all. He wanted his day planned into every detail, he hated changes.

Suddenly he heard how the door opened and his heart almost jumped out of his chest. “Mikey?” he asked hopefully. Gerard sniffed. It was Mikey, he recognized the smell of the cheap cologne Mikey always used.

“Sorry I’m late.” Mikey said softly. “I was stuck in the traffic. It’s raining outside, can’t you hear it?” Gerard couldn’t.

“No, I can’t. I’m sorry.” Gerard whispered. Mikey just chuckled. “It’s not raining. I just said that to make you happy. You used to love the rain.” Mikey said.

Mikey sat down on chair next to Gerard’s hospital bed. “How’s it going? Is it still to bright for you?” Gerard just nodded. It hurt his neck, but all the talking had made him tired.

Mikey stood up and walked over to the light switch. He turned off the lights, after that he sat down again. “You can open your eyes now.”

Gerard opened his eyes and the first thing he noticed was that Mikey’s hair was different. It was a nice change. Gerard only liked nice changes. “I like your hair.” He stated. Mikey smiled at him, but his eyes didn’t look happy. “Thanks.” Mikey said. “Are you thirsty or hungry? Should I get you something?”

Gerard nodded. “I would like some water. My lips feel dry and chapped. Can I get some coffee to?”
Mikey shook his head. “The doctors don’t want to give you any caffeine. It’s bad for you.” Gerard scoffed but didn’t argue with him. He shut his eyes again and heard how Mikey left the room.

He was surprised when he heard how the door opened just a minutes after Mikey had left the room. Mikey wasn’t that fast. The lunchroom was on the secondfloor, and it would take atleast 15 minutes to get some water. Gerard sniffed in the air. It was something familiar with the smell. Gerard did recognize it, but he couldn’t figure out who the smell belonged to. Gerard slowly opened his eyes.

The person in front of him had jetblack hair and brown eyes. He was pretty short, but only a few inches shorter then himself. His arms was covered by tattos.
A name popped up in his head.
“Frank?”
Sign up to rate and review this story