Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

This is the best day ever (sequel to Summertime)

by DemolitionRevenge 0 reviews

Frerard. It's Frank's Birthday, what has Gerard got planned? Sequel to summertime

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 931 words

2Ambiance
A/N: just to let you know this is a really short one, only a one shot and it's all from Frank's point of view.

Frank

I was asleep when this awful noise started to go off, it sounded sort of like an alarm clock. “What the fuck…Gerard, when did we get an alarm clock” when there was no answer, not even a grunt, I opened my eyes. Gerard was gone, in his place was smooth sheets covered in rose petals, on his pillow, a note, isn’t that just the best way to wake up on your birthday? I opened the note, it was tiny and had read flowers printed on it, it read, “Happy Birthday, Pumpkin. Guess what, I’m hiding from you. I’ve arranged for you to get numerous surprises throughout the day, every time you’ve finished one you will either be given or find a note like this one and at the you get the biggest surprise ever, believe me your going to love me forever and ever and ever and ever and ever but right now your going to the kitchen.”. I did as the note Gerard had left me told, me to, then I saw, on the kitchen table, my favourite breakfast, pancakes and a warm mug of coffee, God I love that man. I finished my pancakes and picked up my coffee, beneath it was a card, with flower prints on it, it read “332 Goswell road, 10 ’o’ clock” great, I had 20 minutes to get dressed, do my make-up and get there to see my next surprise off Gerard.

15 minutes later I arrived at the place the address said, London Ink, my favourite tattoo shop in England. I went in and the owner, Louis Molly, came up to me. “Hey Frank, your boyfriend came in and booked you a tattoo appointment, time slot, thingy for this tattoo, hope you like it because it’s going on the back of your neck.” He grinned and held up a swirly writing stencil of the tattoo I was apparently going to have, it was Gerard’s name, it was the most beautiful name I’d ever seen. He’s so vain, but that’s so cute of him.

An hour later and the tattoo was finished and it was by far the best tattoo I had ever got, mainly because the love of my life had chose it for me. I left the shop with a card like the ones I previously found this one read “hey pumpkin, this time your going to 17-26 Wakley Street they have something for you there, you’ll love it.” I walk over to the car and get in, the picture of Gerard I keep on the dash board smiling at me, I smile back as I drive to my next birthday surprise.

I arrived and was surprised to find myself at a dog shelter. I went in and looked around, there were so many dogs, I wanted to take them all home. I reach the counter where the woman instantly recognises me instantly, smiling she says “hello, Frank, a nice man came in here earlier and showed me your picture, said you’d be here around this time, anyway e asked me to give you this,” She took a pet carrier from under the desk and opened the door. After some hesitation, the most beautiful dog in the world crawled out, it was black and had a really pink nose, it’s fur was so soft and shiny, I fucking love Gerard. I stroked it and it jumped up onto me, that’s when I noticed the card tucked into it’s collar…


The clues continue like this until dark.

It was 8pm, and I was standing in the middle of a deserted Trafalgar square staring at the fountain. Gerard moved out from behind it, I smiled and ran to him. When I reached him, I hugged him for at least five minutes before letting him go. “What the fuck? I fucking love you, but seriously, what the fuck?” I said smiling up at him. He answered me by taking my hand and leading me to sit on the edge of the fountain, he sat next to me and looked me in the eye.

“ I’m so glad you ran away with me, if you hadn’t I’d of looked like a right idiot in that church. When you got on that plane with me, I was so happy, and now you’re here, with me, in London.” He got off the edge of the fountain and knelt on the floor. “And because of all the shit we went to together, with your father, and your almost-marriage, I want to ask you a question, I have been thinking about it for a long time, from the second I saw you. Marry me?”

Instead of answering of took his hands and pulled him backwards so we landed in the fountain, I looked at him as he lay on top of me, kissed him gently and answered, “fuck, yeah.” He didn’t care that we were soaking wet and neither did I. we were going to get married and as we kissed under the orange glow of London, I thought to myself, this is the best day ever.


A/N: Okay, I admit it, I have nothing better to do than write this because I can't be bothered to study for my GCSE's. So guess what, there's going to be another sequel soon, I just have to write it.
Sign up to rate and review this story