Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is inevitable

long time no update

by JessIsAngry 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 1009 words

1Exciting
Long time no update people. Not going to tell you any excuses cause my life isn't your concern. Okay, on with the story! IN FRANK'S POV

"Yeah, what about it?"

I sat up and looked him straight in the eye. His face was emotionless, no signs of happiness, anger, regret, nothing. I grabbed my cup of coffee again and wrapped my fingers around the hot mug, savouring the heat.

"Why'd you do it?" I said as I took a swig of coffee.

There was an awkward silence in the room as Gerard took gulps and gulps of coffee. I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed slightly so that he knew I wasn't going to judge him or anything, he's my best friend for god's sake. He looked at me with an unsure look in his eye and I shot back a reassuring smile. Why was he taking so long to answer? Was it because he generally could not speak, or think? He didn't know what to say? Didn't know how to put it nicely to not hurt my feelings? He actually liked me? I don't know, but it could only be two things: he liked me and he doesn't want to tell me because he's afraid of what I'll think of him or he doesn't like me like that and he's trying to think of a way to put me down lightly. I hope to god it was the first one.

"Frankie...I thought I was going to lose you," I took my hand off his shoulder and placed it back around my mug. My head bent over as a single tear rolled down my nose and landing on my hands. I already knew what the next sentence was going to be. "I'm sorry but I dont like you like that, I'm straight and I have a girlfriend" Yeah, that's the next thing he's gonna say, another tear followed by a sniffle.

"Frankie, are you crying? Don't cry. Why are you crying?"

I put my coffee mug on my table behind me and brought my knees up to my chest. Hoping it will stop my heart from breaking when he says that sentence. Gerard lifted my chin up so I was looking at him in the eye again, no doubt my face was red and blotchy from crying, whereas his was perfect, no signs of any zits or anything, it was like marble and the way his black locks framed his face, he was a living breathing work of art.

"Why are you crying? Please tell me, Frank, I can't bare to see you like this."

"I'm fine, it's just...I can't bare the thought of living without you. I'd die, Gerard." I lied, well not completely, I couldn't stand the thought of being away from him and I would die without him.

"Oh Frankie, I'm sure you wouldn't DIE, that's overreacting just a little. I'm nothing special, okay?" He traced the outside of my ear as he said this. Gerard opened his arms and I happily accepted wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling my face into the crook of his neck. He started to sway a bit, shushing me trying to make me stop crying. He knew exactly what he was doing and I stopped crying within seconds, feeling whole, warm and safe in his arms. Gerard rested his head on mine.

"You know what? I have something to tell you, might cheer you up."

I lifted my head to be met by a big cheesy grin.

"What?"

"You know how I always prance around with boas?"

"Yeah..but what has that-"

"Do you have one?"

"Yeah my mother has one, she went for a party last week."

"Where is it? and can I use it?"

"Erm, yeah sure, two seconds."

I walked out of my room and into my mother's, she was a clean freak everything had it's own specific place in the room and if it weren't there she would go ballistic. And I mean it. I won't give you an example, they're too violent and just wow. Hot head alert. Anyway, I walked over to the pine wardrobe and twisted the silver knob, the doors swung open and I was bombarded with two piles of clothes, messy piles of clothes. My mother was messy, oh god I had found her messy place like the episode of Friends when Chandler finds Monica's messy cupboard, yeah. I literally climbed into the mess and disapeared.

Finally after what felt like hours, I found the boa, what could he want it for though? Well we'll find out soon won't we..

I put the boa around my neck, the feathers making my neck itch slightly but I thought nothing of it. I tip toed to the edge of my door and composed myself, taking a deep breath I walked into the room swaying my hips and twirling like a little fairy. Gerard's mouth opened wide and his eyes were huge trying to take the sight of me in. In his hands there was a white frame that used to be beside Pansy, the frame had a photo of me and Gerard in, it was our first concert together and we were standing in the crowd. We went to see Green Day and it was amazing, we had the best time singing all the songs and I swear Billie smiled at me and Gerard. Gerard was holding me infront so I didn't get pulled away, he had his arms draped around my shoulders and I was holding the camera. I went to take a shot of Mike and silly me I held the camera the wrong way and it took a picture of us instead. It was great because we both were smiling anyway. This was my favourite photo of all time, hense being next to Pansy.

Gotta leave it there folks, sorry if I have any spelling mistakes, I'm in a huge rush. R&R? and be nice I need to be lifted right now :c
Sign up to rate and review this story