Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

Chapter 4 - Re-Written

by Frankenstien 2 reviews

This is chapter 4 re-written, lol xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 528 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4

Throughout the time I had been here, I had noticed changes in my body, and myself in general. The first thing I noticed was that fact that I could see better in the dark, also I was getting fitter, the scientist, I now knew his name was Sam, tested me physically and mentally, to see how the drug was effecting my body.

‘You’re showing signs of change, you’re heart rate is slower than normal, you’re teeth seem to be getting sharper, and pointier, you’re skin seems to be palling, and toughening.’ Sam read from the medical board he was holding, looking like a proper doctor, only his coat was covered in blood. ‘You’re blood cells are changing shape, and seem to be attacking you’re organs, making them stop, slowly killing you’re body, but you seem to still be working perfectly fine, it’s like its mutating you, changing you’re body so that you look human.. but you’re not human.. you’re something new, something exciting. This could be the future, this drug could change the world.’ Sam nodded, putting my chart away, moving over to the side where there were a few empty needles. Picking one up, and walking back over to me. ‘I’m going to take a little of your blood, this way I can look into it myself.’ Sam smiled, trying to insert the needle into my arm, only for it to snap in half. ‘Well that was interesting, I’ll have to get some tougher needles, wait here.’ Sam chuckled, making his way over to the door, taking the broken needle with him. I lay down on the bench I was sitting on, closing my eyes, I started to remember the times I would have to sleep rough, if I had a choice to go back to that or stay in here, I would much prefer to be in here, although I have to shop for clothes and things online, at least I have new clothes, and a permanent bed to sleep in, and food to eat at every meal. I smiled to myself, drifting into a dreamless sleep.

When I came back from the world of sleep, Sam was there, gently shaking me away, a gentle smile on his face. ‘Sorry, I need you to be awake to do this, it’s much easier to do it.’ Sam said gently, gesturing to the needle in his hand. I nodded sitting up slowly, as to not get head rush and fall back down.

‘Thank you.’ I muttered, looking down at my hands.

‘For what?’ Sam frowned, a gentle crease forming between his eyebrows.

‘Well, if I wasn’t in here, I would still be on the streets, freezing cold with no food, or bed.’ I shrugged, admitting the truth wasn’t my strong point.

‘I hadn’t realised it was that bad, you where incredibly skinny when you were brought in, I thought you would break in half the way they were carrying you in.’ He frowned again, taking the needle out of my arm, and putting the blood into three separate vial’s.
Sign up to rate and review this story