Categories > Books > Warriors

Smartkit's Prophecy

by ZackThePuppy 2 reviews

loinblaze and cinderhert have a litter of kits and jayfater has a vision that one of them will be evil OH NO!!!

Category: Warriors - Rating: PG - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-01-20 - Updated: 2012-01-21 - 698 words - Complete

0Unrated
Once upon a time loinblaz and cinderhert had a lidder of 3 kits. One was orangey like Firstr so Lionblaze sad, “Your name is going to be Orangeykit.” The next kit was pur wit and Cinderheart named her Prettykit. The last one had strips and looked like Jayfater only he cud see. He wuz only one day old and cud talk so they named him Smartkit.
One day when kits was old enough to cum outside of the nursry they locked around at everyone and said, “Mew?” Only Smartkit sad hi cuz he cud talk alreddy.
“what bootiful kits” said Brightheart.
“I lick Smartkit the best,” said Briarlight. “Cuz he look like Jayfeather who takes care of my legs and he is smart.”
“I like Prettykit cuz her fur is shinee and Orangeykit becuz he looks like my mat,” sad Sandstorm.
Firestar came down from the rock and locked at the kits. He said, “These are good kits.”
Then Jayfeather started yelling.
“OMG I JUST SAW SOMETHING RELLY BAD!”
“what is it???” every1 screemd.
“I haz a vision it says Smartkit WILL BE EVIL!”
“what that is bull” sad cinderhert. “my kits are all very sweat and never hurt anybody”
“well yellowfang come and say smartkit is bad” said jayefahter
“yellowfang is old and stoopid” said lionblaze.
“STOP FITING!!!!” yelled Firestar. “Smartkit is just a kit we will not hurt him we will just haff to wait and see.”
Six moons later Firstir made Orangeykit, Prettykit, and Smartkit into paws. They was now Orangeypaw, Prettypaw, and Smartpaw.
Smartpaw sad, “Jayfeather I want to be medicine cat like u.”
Then Jayfeather saw Yellofgna again and she sad, “NO HE CANNOT.”
“Shut up” said Jayfeather then said “Ok Smartpaw you can be my apprentus.”
“Yay” said Smartpaw. He trained to be a med cat, and Orangeypaw and Prettypaw trained to be waryers.
Then one nite spottedleef cam to jayfeather in his dream and sad, “THERE IS A NEW PROPHECY WITH THREE CATS WHO WILL SAVE THE CLANS.”
Jayfeather woke up and sad “OMG” and then ran to firstir’s den to tell him. But THEN WINDCLAN ATTACKED!!!
“HA HA” said onestar. “THUNDECLAN IS WEEK AND STOOPID.”
“THAT’S NOT TRUE THUNDERCLAN ATTACK!” yelld Firesatr.
All the ThunderCaln cats attacked. Orangeypaw and Prettypaw was fighting with the WindCaln apprentuses.
“Take THIS!” all of sudden Prettypaw’s fur was glowing very brite and some of the WindClan cats screemd, “HELP WE BLIND” and ran away.
Then Orangeypaw yelled “AND TAKE THAT!!” and he spitted fire at all the WindClan cats and they runned away!
“OMG you two have speshul powers!” the whole clan cried.
“No fair I want speshul powers too” said Smartpaw.
“I can give you some” said a scary voice.
“WHO THAT?” screemd Smartpaw.
“My nam is Hawkfrost I come from Dark Forest and I will teach you how to fite,” said the voice.
“Ok cool” sad Smartpaw.
So Hawkfrost taut Smartpaw how to fite and stuff. Then he gived Smartpaw an EVIL present. The power to KILL BY JUST STARING AT CATS.
Smartpaw tried it out. He did not like Daisy cuz she was stoopid and did nothing so he stared at her and she fell over ded.
“OMG DAISY’S DEAD!” everyone screemd.
“Mwahaha” said Smartpaw.
“Smartpaw did you kill Daisy?” asked Jayfeather.
“No” said Smartpaw.
Then Yellowfnga whispered in Jay ear “Yes he did.”
“Smartpaw how could you!?” yelled Jayfeather.
“Daisy was stoopid” sad Smartpaw.
“Well true. But you still evil!” screemed Jayfeather.
Jayfeather told firstir and he banished Smartpaw from the clan.
“Crap” said Smartpaw as he walked around the wuds all by himself.
Then all of a sudden THE SKY TURNED DARK AND DARK FOREST WARRIORS CAME RAINING DOWN!!!
“HALP!” screemd all the clans. “HALP MAPLESHADE AND BROKENSTAR AND TIGERSATR ARE ATTACKING!!!”
So Smartpaw runned to ThunderClan where the evil cats were and stared at them until they died!
“Thanks Smartpaw” sad everybody.
Then Smartpaw ran around to WindClan and RiverClan and ShadowClan and killed all the other bad cats!
“HOORAY” screemed everyone.
So Smartpaw came back to clan and was named Smartevilstare, and then Orangeypaw was named Orangeyfirespit and Prettypaw was named Prettysparkle.

THE END!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story