Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Guardian Angel

That Night

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-01-22 - 1107 words

0Unrated
"I thought you were taking me to Starbucks," Chloe crossed her arms in annoyance. It was 5 o'clock at night and Serena suddenly felt the need to take her out for some coffee but they were in a whole other neighborhood, no where near it.

"Well, no. I sort of lied," Serena admitted, keeping her eyes on the moonlit road.

"Why? Where are we going?" Chloe was a little pissed off at her friend, she was nice and cozy at home, with Gerard and Mikey gone all night, no one was there to harass her. She thought she'd have the whole night to herself.

"To the My Chemical Romance gig tonight, I'm sorry don't be mad at me," Serena gave a small smile to show her good intentions.

"Why on earth are you taking me to that?" Chloe moaned in annoyance, she just couldn't get away from her step-brothers.

"Because Frank will be there, and I kind of wanted to see Gerard," Serena admitted.

"Frank won't talk to me, you saw how he was earlier, he didn't even want to see me. He checked when I had lunch break and made sure to go get his things during that time. He's obviously avoiding me, and you can see Gerard whenever you want, you're a confident girl, Serena, you don't need me." Chloe fumed.

Serena sighed in defeat and parked the car a few houses away from the Iero residence which was the closet you could park because of all the other teenagers here. "Look, Chloe. If you want me to turn around I will but I was mainly thinking of you. Just come for the party and good music, you don't half to speak to anyone but me."

Chloe gave a sympathetic look to her best friend. Without a word she jumped out of the car. Serena gave her a hug as they walked to the last house on the street.


The band had already started playing and there was a massive crowd going all the way through the middle of the street and to the next house. The girls grabbed some refreshments and sat on the neighbor's stone fence that bordered their driveway. Chloe watched with great interest, she had never seen them play before but she had heard tons of good things about them. And they must have been awesome if there was almost half a block of people wanting to watch them.

Gerard was a natural, which was hard to believe. His voice beautiful, but Chloe would never in a million years admit it to him. Mikey was great too, he didn't seem afraid of preforming in front of such a big crowd. A familiar guy that she had seen at school, that went by the name….. Ray? hmm she couldn't remember. Anyways, he was headbanging to his hearts content. An unfamiliar blond was behind the drums, she didn't have a clue who he was but he looked quite tough… maybe it was a drummer thing. And lastly, Frank, what could she say? He was definitely into the music; dancing and thrashing every which way. Chloe couldn't take his eyes off of him.

"And this next song goes out to two very special girls, and there names are Chloe and Serena," Gerard pointed out the two girls, taking Chloe out of her Frank trance and Serena out of her Gerard trance. Every single person's eyes followed Gerard's and landed on them.

Chloe gulped. But Frank started playing, making the band play along too, and everyone turned their attention back to him. Chloe let out a breath and silently thanked him.

later on that night-

Chloe had drank way too much, she couldn't seem to walk straight. Somewhere along the night she had lost Serena. But after the band had finished their set, the party expanded to the backyard, the house, and the front yard. There was no chance in Chloe finding her.

Chloe felt scared amongst all the people, she knew most of them from school, but only by name, she didn't know any of them on a friend basis. More of distant acquaintances. And what was worse was she was one of those drunks that got overly emotional.

She found herself walking upstairs to find a room to hide out in for the rest of the night, most likely a lot of people were going to pass out here so she wouldn't be the only one. She put her ear against each of the doors to see if they were occupied, most of them were. But she came to one that wasn't. She stumbled in and slumped against the door, locking it behind her. She rubbed at her eyes, which had tears, she just wanted her friend. That's all she wanted.

She froze as someone cleared their throat. she looked up to find Frank sitting on his bed with his guitar.

"Oh I'm sorry, I-I'll leave." Chloe blushed furiously, it had to be him. Just her luck.

"No, you can stay if you like. Why are you crying?" He asked, setting his guitar against the wall.

"I-I lost my friend and I just needed somewhere to rest from the party," Chloe replied, sounding like a lost little kid.

Frank stood awkwardly in front of her. "I take it she's your ride home?"

Chloe nodded.

"Well last I saw her, she was passed out in my parent's room."

Chloe was too mentally exhausted to go find her friend and get them home. There was no way they were leaving this house tonight.

"Why aren't you out there enjoying your party?" Chloe asked.

"Not really my scene, I was just doing it for the band. But I've been up here most of the night." Chloe respected his fondness for the band.

"Oh! sorry, would you like to sit down? You can rest on my bed if you like. I'm not trying to seduce you or anything, you just look worn out," Frank offered his hand and Chloe took it without hesitation. He helped her to his bed and she collapsed on it. She was clearly glad it wasn't a water bed.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Frank asked. He was still standing, trying to keep his distance. Chloe figured it was so he wouldn't give her the wrong idea, but, in the state she was in, she really didn't care. She wouldn't care by the slightest if he seduced her.

"Sure," Chloe replied groggily. Frank picked a random movie, which turned out to be donnie darko. Her favorite. They both became silent and sometime between the beginning and the end of the movie Chloe dozed off.
Sign up to rate and review this story