Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Visitor

by animebiersack98 1 review

Gerard wants to get away from everything. Can the boy who made him leave save his life? FRERARD!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2012-01-23 - Updated: 2012-01-23 - 1172 words - Complete

0Unrated
This is my creative writing piece yet in Frerard form.
The Visitor

(Gerard's POV)

I drove down the road. I had to get away. To get away from the pain of my old life. My poorly dyed black hair covered my face, the tips of my fringe ticking my nose. I had to get away. But I was so tired, surely one small rest wouldn't matter?
Well obviously it did.
I shut my eyes for a few moments, then my car swerved and span to the other side of the road, before sliding and nose diving into a lake. My car started to fill up with ice cold water instantly. As much as I whacked on the door it wouldn't budge, until I remembered something about the pressure of the water holding the door fast.
I was stuck.
I banged on the window in hopes that it would smash, whilst the icey pool crept up my body.
I was going to die.
The ice cold water stabbed at my body, completely freezing me over. I could slowly feel myself slipping away, into the darkness of death. That was of course, untill I felt shards of glass from the window pricking into my skin and someone trying oh so desperatly to undo my seat belt. That same someone then swam into my car and cut through my seat belt, then grabbed me round my waist and started to pull me out of the car, up to safety. But the coldness and lack of oxygen got to me and I slowly slipped away into the state of unconsciousness.

(Frank's POV)

I pushed the boy onto the ground, then pulled myself out the water. Shivering, I ran to my car and grabbed my jacket from the back seat. When I looked at the boy, I realised who she was.
"Gerard?" Oh God, it really was him.
And I was the reason he was like this.
"Oh my God, Gerard I'm so sorry I didn't realise that I would send you away, I never meant to hurt you..." I picked up the limp boy and held her in my arms.
"Frank..." He mumbled.
"Yeah Gerard I'm here..." I searched his face for a reply, but there was none coming. Instead I just carried him to the car and laid him in the back two seats, before jumping into the drivers seat and speeding to the nearest hospital.

(Gerard's POV)

I woke to a harsh light, then squinted and looked around.
"What the..." I looked at my hand and whimpered slightly, my eyes widening like saucepans.
There was a needle in my hand.
A needle in my hand.
I started to panic, and a nurse rushed in.
"Is everything ok Mr. Way?"
"Um, no, can you get this out of me please?" I pointed to the needle.
"I'm afraid I can't, not without one of the doctors permission."
"Well go get their permission I don't like needles!" She nodded, a fake smile plastered along her orange tanned body. Fucking slut. She nodded and walked off, leaving a faint smell of perfume behind her. I combed through my tangled hair with my hand, and looked around.
Who was there? Who was it that got me out the lake? I remember short black hair... went over his eye... Shaved the sides of his head and dyed red... chocolate brown eyes... Frank.
Frank had saved me? The same Frank that got drunk then thought it was a good idea to sniff something got seriously high then decided to try kill me?
No way.
I heard the familiar sound of Adam Lambert then realised my phone was ringing. Thank God for waterproof phones. I looked at the screen and sighed. Number unknown. I answered anyway.
"Hello?" I heard a raspy voice whimper out.
"Heya, who is this?"
"Oh thank God you're ok... Um, its Frank."
"Oh. What do you want?"
"Um, do you mind if I, um, dropped by?"
"Fine. I'll see you later. Leave the sharp items at home yeah?" There was a quiet grunt and then a long beep. He hung up on me.
May have pushed it a little far there...
I shut my eyes and laid on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly. Falling into the memories of that dreaded night...
I stood, walking Frank walk towards me. It was a shock he could stand let alone walk from how much he'd drunk.
"Hey baby." He slurred. I looked at him in disgust; you could smell the alcohol radiating off him.
"Frank what the hell have you been drinking?" I looked at the small plastic bag in his hand.
"Oh a little bit of everything..." He relpied, barely audiable.
"What is that Frankie?" I made a grab for the bag but he held it away.
"Go buy your own!" He growled.
"Frank I really don't think you should be taking that stuff it isn't healthy." I mumbled.
"Well if you don't like it then go someplace else." I looked at him, then he pulled a small knife out of his pocket and pushed me up against the wall.
"Frank... please stop it!" He pushed the knife along my chest and smirked.
"Sorry baby, a guys gotta do his job, to keep bores out the party!"
"NO!" I pushed him back and ran out, ran to my car, to the safety of it. Away from him, away from them all...
(Frank's POV)

I walked into Gerard's room, to be met by a doctor.
"I'm sorry you can't go in yet."
"Why not? I'm going to see-"
"He's having morphine so you have to stay here a moment."
"GET THAT STUFF AWAY FROM ME I DON'T CARE IF IT HELPS!" I heard Gerard scream.
"Listen he hates needles I think that having someone with him will help."
"Fine." He let me past and I walked to Gerard's bed.
"Hey Gerard calm down its ok..."
"Huh? Oh Frank you're here..."
"Yeah, I am." I took his hand and smiled.
"Tell them to leave me alone Frank."
"No, come on its ok just relax a moment yeah? Look at me and don't concentrate on anything but me." She looked at me, and I saw the hate, the pain, and the hurt in her eyes. "Listen, Gerard, I'm really sorry about what I did, I never meant to hurt you. I didn't know what I was doing, who ever gave me that stuff never told me what it was. I'm really sorry..."
"Frank... I thought... you did it because... you hated me..."
"I could never hate you Gerard... I just..." I put my lips to his forehead and kissed him gently. "I love you, Gee..."
"Frankie..." He mumbled. "I thought you'd never tell me." I looked at him and smiled, and he smirked in return.
"I love you, Gerard Way."
"I love you too, Frank Iero." I smiled and put my lips to his, taking in the feeling of his skin against mine once again.

Tada!! Is it ok? Hope you liked!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story