Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Daylight Kisses

3

by shimixxxkilljoy 0 reviews

Dungeon.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-23 - Updated: 2012-01-24 - 480 words

1Hot
Gerard threw me in the backseat of his car, locking the doors and hopping in the front seat. I was terribly confused and wondering how this could all be happening so fast.

I saw him smirk in his mirror, watching me sit up, trying to calm myself down. He bared his fangs and that's when I gulped, loudly. "Don't be scared, Baby. You're too pretty to kill."

I bit my lip and nodded, trying to distract myself. Well, I had been practically kidnapped by a Dom who was now taking me off somewhere, probably for torture and sex. Great...

The car stopped suddenly Gerard rushed out, opening the locked door and picking my fragile body up, carrying me into his large and impressive house bridal style. He kicked the door closed behind me and dropped his keys on a table and he led me downstairs.

There was a black metal door at the end of a long, dark hall. I guessed it was his bedroom? You never know with Gerard. He opened it quickly and shut it just as fast. I looked about his room as he dropped me to the floor, me landing with a thud. He walked off to a separate room, making many noises, obviously looking for something.

His room was dark and large. A king-size bed was placed on the right wall, pillows lining it in full. A dresser sat across the room on the opposite wall, small candles carefully placed on top of it, surrounded by dead and fading rose petals. The room had no windows; I guessed Gerard liked his privacy. And since Gerard's an aggressive Dom, the room is probably completely soundproof; most likely for the sanity of others.

Gerard walked out of the now known as bathroom, holding a small black box and a chain. My eyes widened a bit as he smirked once more and knelt beside me, looking me up and down, "So, so beautiful." He kissed my forehead gently before picking me up roughly and throwing me over his shoulders and leading me off into a hidden room.

The door was right beside his bed, I don't know how I missed it, but it looked like his torture room. There were Chains and shackles hanging from the blood splattered wall, along with a table in the corner next to an old mattress. The table held many torture weapons and instruments: whips, ropes, knives, ect. I gulped audibly as he chained my arms to the wall, "G-Gerard, what are you-"

SLAP! He slapped my cheek forcefully, growling at me, "Do not speak my name unless spoken to."

He stood up and walked over to the table, holding a knife between his fingers, "Like to say anything else, Sugar?" He grinned and walked back over to me, pushing my long fringe from my eyes, "Cause I'd love to hear you scream."
Sign up to rate and review this story