Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Candy From Strangers

Road Trip

by Chaotic_Disillusion 0 reviews

Tatsuha and Ryuichi have a little run-in with a Tohma lackey... what to do?

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Ryuichi, Tatsuha - Published: 2006-06-23 - Updated: 2006-06-24 - 2771 words

0Unrated
Title: Candy from Strangers
Chapter Two: Road Trip
Author: Chaotic_Disillusion
A/N: M33P! Hope you enjoy! Not much to say! To early in the morning... or too late at night... I chose the latter because I haven't been to sleep yet! Yay!

~*~

Neither of the two men wanted their luncheon to end. It seemed like they were the only two beings in the entire universe as they sat there and conversed, or sat in a wonderfully comfortable silence. This spell was broken, though, when a rather large man walked up to their table-and he certainly wasn't the waiter.

"Sakuma-san?" both boys immediately ceased their laughter to momentarily stare wide-eyed at the large, looming figure.

"Yeah?" Ryuichi did not sound very pleased. This was a Tohma lackey. "Whaddaya want?"

"Seguchi-san sent me to retrieve you," the man gave a deep bow.

"To retrieve me, huh?" Ryu lounged in the booth.

"Yes sir. He also said to tell your companion that he was not pleased with him," he turned to glare at Tatsuha. Tatsuha glared back-twice as hard. Ryuichi smirked. He really loved that boy. The smirk fell from his lips when he found that his favorite little sparkle was gone from the boy's eyes. He became suddenly utterly enraged.

"So, Mister Dark 'n' Scary, you got a name?" Ryuichi lounged back against the booth.

"Yes sir, you may call me 'F,' sir."

Ryuichi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, where the hell did Tohma find these guys? "Mm-kay."

"Is everything okay, Sakuma-san? Should I take care of this nuisance for you?" "F" glowered at Tatsuha for the last time.

The singer turned a burning glare to the man, "Yes, you may. Why don't you take your sorry ass to the car-I'll be there when I'm done here." With that, he dismissed the man by turning a giant grin to Tatsuha.

Bowing a gain, F left the two alone, walking to the same car that they'd come in.

"Man, we get tired of that!" Ryu exclaimed, Kuma nodded empathetically too.

Tatsuha's sneer directed outside turned to a slow smile ad suddenly his eyes glimmered again when he looked to Ryuichi and Kumagoro, "The sick thing is how quickly he got someone here."

"Hee-hee, yeah, that's Tohma-kun for ya!"

A grimace, "Unfortunately."

"Well, I guess we gotta go," Ryuichi said quietly. He soon perked up, "Hey! Does Tatsuha-kun want a ride home?"

The young monk jumped up from his seat. Whooped. Hollered. All around celebrated. On the inside.

Tatsuha gave a lopsided grin, "Sure, why not?"

"Yay!" Leaving a wad of bills on the table, Ryuichi tugged Tatsuha out of the booth and into the car. He was gonna make this car ride fun.

~*~

F looked out the driver's seat window-he'd "taken care" of the original driver-and sighed when he saw the young man bringing up the rear with Sakuma-san. Seguchi-san had warned him about this.

~*~

"Oh, and F-san? Make sure you don't push Sakuma-san. He'll make sure you pay Hell for it."

"Do you mind my asking what he may do, Seguchi-san?"

There was a pause and Tohma turned to smirk at the towering man, making him feel no more than two-feet tall, "Just make sure you don't upset him and you'll never have to find out."

Gulp. "Yes, Seguchi-san."

~*~

The door to the backseat slammed when the two let themselves into the car, "Hey, F! We're gonna take my friend, Tatsuha home, 'kay? 'Kay! Thanks!" And with that, the dividing window was put up. The car was a regular four-door but was made with a few extra-special features-like a divider to separate the front seat front the larger back. Great. What was F supposed to do now?

Ryuichi turned to Tatsuha, whose sparkle had suddenly increased fifty-fold. He was almost didn't want to exact his revenge on the driver. But! What had to be done just had to be done. Besides, Tatsuha was a fun lovin' guy, he'd probably just pass it off as a game. Ryuichi would try to pass it off as a game. No! It was just a game! Yeah. A game.

Smirking, he turned to Tatsuha, "Hey, wanna get into some trouble?"

A shocked look narrowed to a sly, beautiful smile, "What kind of trouble?"

Ryu lunged at Tatsuha and pinned him to the other side of the back seat, which was padded at the bottom and a window to the front seat at the top. "Well, we need to get back at F for treating you like poo!" Without further ado Ryuichi slowly rose his hand and-began to bang on the padding.

Still abusing the upholstery he leaned over to tip the switch for the divider, slowly it lowered just enough.

He flashed Tatsuha a wicked smirk and whispered, "Now this is when the fun begins, na no da."

Throwing his head back and squeezing his eyes shut in faux ecstasy, the singer let out a loud, beautiful moan, "Oh, T-Tatsuha! Please, don't stop!"

For a moment there was nothing Tatsuha could do but blink-and even that wasn't coming so easily-completely enthralled with the breath-taking sight before him. Then Ryu snapped his head back to face the speechless monk and smirked again. Who was Tatsuha to deny such a man a little revenge? "Ah, Ryu! Ryu!"

A saucy smirk and Tatsuha had rid himself of his over shirt and threw it over the little divider into the front seat.

Ryu leaned in and whispered, "Nyaha! You're good! But top this!" Quickly, Ryuichi detached himself from the black haired youth and went to dig around in a compartment under the seat. "Ah-ha!" he exclaimed victoriously, and immediately covered his mouth. "I-I mean-Oh Tatsuha! Yes! Right there! Oh!" And with that he threw a pair of boxers toward the open divider.

A hand shot out of nowhere to jerk the boxers from the air. Tatsuha looked momentarily horrified at his own fanboy knee-jerk reaction. Think fast! Wasting no time, Tatsuha grinned like a dork and stick the boxers on his head.

He couldn't help it. Ryuichi started giggling madly. Giggling. Chuckling. Heaving. Barely breathing. Eventually he calmed down enough to look scoldingly at Tatsuha, "It's not nice to tickle and tease, Tatsuha-kun!" It was said loud enough for F to hear and punctuated with a smile.

"Forgive me, Ryu! You're just too cute not to tease! But, I promise-no more teasing," the monk lowered his voice an octave. "Let's go straight for the gold."

Stock pile? Perhaps. Whatever it was Ryuichi pulled out yet another pair of boxers and tossed them over the barrier. "Oh my!" A loud and appreciative groan.

"T-Tatsuha!" Ryuichi crawled over to Tatsuha again and began to sporadically hit the wall.

A scream of guilty pleasure. A swerve of the car. A steady cadence. A chorus of voices. Erratic breaking. Muffled giggles. Moans. Tattoo. A song.

Sirens. Police.

~*~

When the police officer walked up to the black vehicle, he was definitely expecting a drunk. Not this.

There, seated in the front of the car was a man. A pair of boxers hung from the rearview mirror. A t-shirt hung off of the man's arm. Connected to his arm were white-knuckled hands. Connected to his hands was a leather steering wheel.

With a movement that mirrored something from The Exorcist the man's head turned to the policeman. Eyes wide, looking a little deranged, "Can I help you officer?"

"Step out of the vehicle, sir. You're coming with me."

~*~

As soon as they heard the sirens, Ryuichi and Tatsuha scrambled to get buckled and into the seat. Not too long after someone opened the back door on Tatsuha's side.

"Slowly exit the car, please."

The younger man looked to Ryuichi who nodded, so Tatsuha got out of the car. Ryuichi, however, lunged out.

Wrapping eager arms around the officer, Ryu began to wail, "Save us Mr. Policeman! The scary driver-guy couldn't drive in a good straight line! I don't know what's wrong, no da! Tatsuha-kun, Kuma-chan, 'n' me were so scared!"

"S-Sakuma Ryuichi-san?"

Ryuichi shyly looked up to the officer with large puppy eyes, "Yes?"

In the bat of an eye, the officer turned a heated glare to the man seated in the backseat of a backup car. "Did he try to hurt you in anyway-I mean besides trying to crash the vehicle?"

Vigorously shaking his head, tears flying every which way, Ryuichi replied, "No, he just threatened my best friend!" Still wailing, he pointed to Tatsuha.

Laying a comforting hand to the singer's head, the officer cooed, "It's all going to be alright, Sakuma-san. That man will be put away for quite a while if I have anything to say about it." Still, the tears didn't stop. "Hey, hey, don't cry. Do ya wanna ride in a police car? It's pretty cool if I do say so myself."

Gasp. "Really?"

Smile. "Sure."

Speculative. "Can Tatsuha-kun 'n' Kumagoro come too?"

Grin. "Of course."

Glomp. "Yay!"

Law number one: Adorably sexy celebrities can do no wrong and should never be suspect.

~*~

As it was protocol, neither Ryuichi nor Tatsuha were allowed to sit up front. Luckily Kumagoro had been made an honorary police officer and he, at least, was allowed the front passenger's seat. The other two were chatting happily in the back.

~*~

Another police car. Another policeman. Another street. Another passenger. F to be exact. Truthfully, F was quite relieved. More relaxed, really. No more teens. No more rock stars with bunnies. No more flying boxers.

He'd gotten strict orders from Seguchi-san: "Do not, under any circumstances, let that scum touch Ryuichi."

He'd also received that ominous warning: "Make sure you don't push Sakuma-san. He'll make sure you pay Hell for it."

What was a bodyguard to do? In the beginning he was sure all he had to do was pull over and yank the kid out of the car. He'd leave him on the side of the road. Simple. Then came the suggestive noises. He hadn't been expecting that.

He'd swerved. That's where it started.

Moaning. Shirts flying. Snippets of appreciative exclamations. And-flying boxers.

Damn flying boxers.

~*~

The officer was quite shocked when he stopped at the given address and found that there was a car already parked in front of the temple. Same model, same year, same color as the one that he'd just pulled his passengers from. Shrugging, he turned around and smiled at the two in the backseat. They'd been perfect angels the entire ride-he didn't know what would possess anyone to attempt to hurt these two.

The two "angels" grinned back. As innocently as they were able. They were quite convincing.

They got out and said there thank you's and good byes. Ryuichi was sure to sign one of the man's uniform gloves. Sure, he'd probably get scolded for it later, but the officer was sure he'd never regret it. A few more thank you's. A few more good byes. Go away, go away, come again another day.

Thank you. Good bye. Uh-huh, thank you. Uh-huh, good bye.

Finally they waved to the retreating car. A smiling Ryuichi turned to see a glimmering Tatsuha gazing at him. It made Ryu want to melt. It was a wonderful feeling. And it didn't belong to him.

A sad smile and Ryuichi turned his head away from the young man. In shame. This wasn't his.

"R-Ryu-kun?" Tatsuha worried aloud.

He couldn't look again. It hurt to know what he could never have. "Yeah?"

"You okay, Ryu-kun?" Tatsuha moved closer. He wanted to help. Damn his awkward years.

"Mm-hmm," Ryu gave his best smile. The best he could under the circumstances. "Don't look so glum, Tatsuha-kun! Your smile's so pretty, na no da!"

Although the smile seemed genuine enough, it simply didn't warm Tatsuha mind, body, and soul like Ryuichi's smiles usually did. There was something behind his smile that made Tatsuha want to jerk Ryu into his home and set him down to talk about it. It was in moments like these-where no ulterior motives lingered-that he knew that he absolutely loved the singer. Everywhere else in his life he had some other reason for doing something

A grade. Ryuichi. A chick. Ryuichi. A meal. Ryuichi. A break. Ryuichi.

The thing was, when ever he did these things they didn't seem very honest. He'd do a lot of things to get a grade. Anything for Ryuichi. A lot of things to get a chick into the sack. Anything for Ryuichi. He'd definitely do a whole crap load of things for a meal. Anything for Ryuichi. A break, he had his ways of getting those. Oh, and of course, anything for Ryuichi.

This time though, he was being genuine. He wanted Ryuichi to sit down and talk about it-whatever "it" was-so that he would feel better. He didn't even have the urge to jump him right then and there (okay, so maybe he did, but no more so than usual), he just wanted to wrap him in a giant embrace and hide him from whatever it was that seemed to be hurting him.

Gathering up his courage, Tatsuha smiled back down to Ryuichi, "I'll smile if you smile for real this time."

Shock. Gasp. Dismay. Someone had seen through him? An eighteen year old boy was the first one to see through him or at least call him on it? What was the world coming to?

Or. Perhaps it wasn't the world. Perhaps this boy was just it. Perhaps.

A breathtaking smile blossomed from Ryuichi's perfect lips and he giggled, clear and pure once again. Only Tatsuha could do this to and for him. Tatsuha only.

Throwing his arms about Tatsuha he pulled him down and kissed him. Square on the lips. He murmured a, "Thank you, Tatsuha-kun," and pulled away. Kissing him once more on the cheek, Ryuichi jogged towards the waiting car.

"We'll see you later, Tatsuha-kun!" Kumagoro even waved good bye to Tatsuha. He was their new best friend. Tatsuha, stunned, waggled his fingers at the retreating idol.

Once he was in the car, Ryuichi knew he would regret what he'd done-later. Right now he felt wonderful. Free. Liberated. Good.

Only Tatsuha.

~*~

Did anyone else see that? I did. I don't believe it though. Is that okay? To not believe? I mean, he kissed me! He kissed me! I still don't believe it. Why? Not because he kissed me. It was because he smiled when I asked him to. Because it was real. The second time he actually shone! I don't know why-Yes I do. But I still don't believe it. He smiled for me. Smiled. For me. Damn. I need a stiff drink. I don't know what's up or down. Left or right. Love or love. Love or love.

It doesn't matter though. Because seeing is believing. Or so I'm told.

~*~

A/N: Okay, that's the second chapter... and don't you worry, never fear... there should only be three! I hope all ya'lls thouroughly enjoyed it!!! Uber much love to all those who review and still love to those who only read!

REVIEWERS ARE MY ALL!!! Here are my thank yous:

Gurab:

Daemon: Great! I'm glad you liked it!

Deity: Heh, sorry! I didn't really mean to guilt you into reviewing... but I'm sure glad I did!! ^_^ I'm even happier that you felt it deserved a review anyway!! I hope you do get a chance to check out some of my other fics! I'd love to hear what you think of those ones! Well, even if you don't check those out, I hope you enjoy the rest of this one at least!!!

Fuzzybunnytoo: KYA!! You know, you're the only one who seems to have caught on to that? Good job! ^__^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter too!

PIKACHU GODDESS: Yeah, I have a lot of issues with typos... it's normally because I type these at some indecent hour (like now... it's 5:26... AM! No sleep for the wicked!). as for the Valentine's Day thing... that was because the flower shop lady was having a badly defined flashback! FORGIVE! I'm not always clear with what I do... it seems like I almost want the reader to read my mind and not the story! Sorry! I'm glad you did like it though and thought it was cute!!! Yay!!!! Thankies!!!!

Freya: SQUEEEE!!!!! Much love right back to you!!!!!! Ahhh!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!!! I shall finish! I swear!! I finish all of my stories! ... whether or not anyone likes them!! I'm just glad this one is liked!! Thank you for the review! I hope you like this chapter as well!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story