Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

1

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

The Fabulous killjoys have ran into a problem, or a solution to the raging problem. while being chased by an army of Dracs they meet the bipolar, crazy,Scattered Bullet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-24 - Updated: 2012-01-26 - 764 words - Complete

1Exciting
"RUN!!!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turn around and see four crazy looking guys coming at me ray guns pointed behind them. "what?" I said barely jumping out of the way of the ray coming at me. "what the hell?" I said grabbing my gun and pointing at them, then i saw the ARMY of Dracs behind them "goddamn it! just as i get settled and my garden starts to grow" i said starting to shoot at the dracs. "no time!!" one of the guys said passing me and grabbing my arm, he didn't even stop running. i almost dropped my gun. i let go of the watering can about a yard after i was being dragged along. "wha..ts..goi..ng...o...Wheeze.n??" I said out of breath. "the Dracs... found us.... and... we ran... we couldn't.. let you.. get... killed..." He said almost throwing me behind the building

"Nice garden" one of the others said, He had Black hair. "Not after today! look at the Dracs they probly killed all of my plants!! i want corn!!!!" I said getting frustrated "SHHH!!! your going to attract them!" The guy with the Yellow gun said "ok, but i sear to GOD.. or who ever is out there that if they killed my tomatoes i'm going to go POSTAL!" I leaned down and poked my head out of the corner seeing them advancing faster than i thought. If we could get to my car everything would be ok... i can get to it, it's stored about a mile away from here.. I start to run and signal for the guys to follow.

"SHIT! do any of you know how to hot wire a car? i left my keys at the house" I said searching my pocket "yea... i do" The one with the Black hair said "ok.. we didn't know this about you" The one with the yellow gun said "i had a a wild streak as a kid.. k?" he said as we got to my garage. i kicked the door in and ushered them in. "The Dracs are about 2 miles behind us. we need to act fast because they are starting to move faster too." I said looking out of the small window, i moved about two seconds before the glass shattered around me. "GET IN!" i said as the Dracs started to circle the Shed. "GO!" I said hitting yellow gun in the arm. "The door?" He asked raising his eyebrows "Doesn't matter!" I stated rolling down my window just enough for my gun to fit out.

The door shattered to pieces and rays were everywhere, thank god for ray proof cars..only if it was ray poof paint. my Beautiful car.. a ray glanced the front taking a big chunk of paint with it. "AHHH!!!" i yelled and shot the Drac in between the eyes. "Remind me never to fuck with her car!" The one with poofy hair said "SHUT UP AND SHOOT!!!" Yellow gun said. more paint was coming off and more dracs were getting shot. and all of the sudden everything stoped. and there was a single Drac standing. i got out and he took a shot. anger hit me, i had a life, a love, a family, and these ASSHOLES took it from me. their pills, white suits and zombie cult. "FUCK YOU!!!!" I yelled shooting him as many times as i could. i don't want to see a bit of white left when i'm done! i walk over and just keep shooting, soon there is nothing but red left.

"Holy shit." Yellow gun said coming to stand next to me looking at the poor Bastard that tried to shoot me. "poor guy never had a chance" he said grabbing his now red mask and taking it off... "wow you got him good" He said setting it down softly and turning to me "Party Poison" He smiled stretching his hand out for me to shake. I started to reach out and stopped, looking at my red hand, looking at the back of the hand i realize i was shot. "oh, well then, i better fix this" I said grabbing out my gause. Party just looked at me like i had eight eyes "a little help please?" I said to him and smiled looking at his still outstretched hand "yea, sorry" He said taking the Gause from me "Scattered Bullet" i said looking at my hand and smiling "i like red" i stated looking up to see the other three guys staring at me in disbelief.
Sign up to rate and review this story