Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > AUDITIONS

AUDITIONS

by TheLittleSinner 10 reviews

Cinderella-Esque type of story. Involving strip clubs, black coffee, homosexuals, rainy days, and midnight walks. Just read it, please. I'm terrible at summaries. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-01-14 - Updated: 2012-01-14 - 367 words

0Unrated
Hey there. :) I've ditched a couple if my stories, due to the fact that I was very very bored of them. however, my little hell raisers, I hope you enjoy this. This story also has nothing to do with MCR. But... I love all the auditions you guys have been giving in the past. I personally find you guys to be the most interesting. Feel free to makeup characters, or submit yourselves.

The story is this.

There's a chica who has been thoroughly neglected after her daddy-o died, and she was left to her atrocious step mother and step sisters. (classy, right?)

The story refocuses in when she is in her twenties. She is the starlet of a notorious strip club. After one regular day at work, she gets a message written in lipstick in her dressing room mirror, and sealed with a lipsticked kiss. It tells her to meet the writer of the message at midnight at the diner on the corner. She is naturally very very curious, and of course goes to see who it is.

In the diner, is Raven. She is a highly mischievous bad ass rocker chick. (swoons) She is also very intelligent. She wants to help our aforementioned mentioned Cinderella get back in her feet, and live up to all her potential. That's all I'm going to leave you with. The rest shall be (somewhat of) a surprise.

So here's what I need in terms of auditions.
3-4 (maybe even 5) friends of Raven.

A strip club owner.

Step sisters and a step mother. (at least some inspiration, if you dint have a specific character in mind)

One or two best friends for our Cinderella chickity.

** Any if the aforementioned characters (except for the Steps) can be male or female, gay or straight.**

Here's what you need to audition WITH.

NAME

AGE (15+)

PART YOU WANT

GENDER

HAIR

EYES

BODY TYPE

SHORT OR TALL

PIERCINGS AND OR TATTOOS?

SEXUAL ORIENTATION

PERSONALITY

DO YOU WANT ANY ROMANCE IN YOUR PART IF THE STORY?

THOUGHTS IN OTHER CHARACTERS

LIKES

DISLIKES

MUSIC TASTE

PAST

HOPES FOR THE FUTURE

FEARS

REGRETS

WEIRD, OR BAD HABITS

DAY OR NIGHT PERSON

ANYTHING ELSE?

Alright. That just about does it. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story