Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is inevitable

chapter 7 i think, yup

by JessIsAngry 2 reviews

finally we meet Mikey!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-28 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 1044 words

1Funny
Hai, so yeah haven't updated for a long time but Mikey is being introduced here.

P.S this time it's Gerard's point of view.

Wow, did that just happen? I just kissed Frank? What? I mean yeah, okay I've liked him for a long time but that defeats the object! I shouldn't have kissed him. What was I thinking? What if he doesn't like me? But, he did say that it took me a long time to kiss him. Ugh, I'm so confused, why does it have to be so complicated? The only thing I know for sure is that I love Frank. Anyway, that kiss, I don't know why I did it.

You enjoyed it didn't you?

Well, yeah but..wait who's that?!

Your conscience, dumbass.

Oh god, I can't be dealing with you. Go away.

No.

Yes.

No.

My inner argument was suddenly interrupted by a car horn blaring. Shit how close do they have to be so close to the flipping pavement?! I wipe my hair out my eyes and grip my coat closer to me. I don't like New Jersey so late at night, you don't know who is around a corner, one night it could be a local hang out place for some kids, the next a place where drugs and money were exchanged, you just don't know.

So I bowed my head and began to power walk the last few minutes. In the distance I could see my house, you could tell Mikey was home, every single light was on. Even the bathroom one. What the hell, Mikey? He is so paying for this months electric.

I reach my house, finally, get the key out my pocket and slid it into the lock with two turns my front door swung open and Mikey came running at me with two dish cloths in hand. His glasses framing his face and his usually straightened mousy brown hair is starting to curl.

"Gerard! Where the fuck have you been?! The freezer is melting!"

"What the hell did you do to it?" I say taking my jacket off and hangling it up on the rack.

"I don't know, man. I was getting food and it started to buzz and hum and gurgle and then it started to melt and now it's all over the floor and now I'm panicing because you're going to hate me for getting the floor wet."

I laugh and put my hand on his shoulder.

"WHAT are you laughing at?!"

"You. Dude, how on Earth did you say all that with one breath?"

"I don't know. Why are you so happy?"

I take the cloth from his hand and walk into the kitchen, the whole place is wet, and I mean everywhere. I slowly make my way to the freezer without falling over. I kneel down and start to mop up the mess being made, even though I'm cleaning I'm still smiling from what had happened at Frank's.

"No reason. Mikey check the back, please? Some water may have got behind there."

"Yeah, sure. But you didn't answer my question."

I bite my lip and continue to scrub the kitchen floor. I silently decide to tell Mikey, he'll get it out of me sooner or later. He's my little brother anyway, he should know.

"I kissed Frank."

"WHAT?!" Mikey's speech being muffled from behing the freezer. There was a loud bang, I presume it was Mikey's head hitting something.

"You okay, Mikes?"

"Yeah," His small frame fell from behind the freezer, his glasses wonky and a confused gaze on his face, "I must have accidentally turned it off, the switch was off."

"Idiot, I thought you were only getting food?"

"I sorta kicked it 'cause it didn't have any NICE food."

"And that's the freezers fault? I repeat, idiot."

"Shut up" He said straightening his glasses and sitting indian style with genuine interest in the gossip like a teenage girl.

I shot him a quick glance and continued to mop up the floor.

"What, Mikey?"

"Spill. You and Frank. Now."

I copy Mikey's position and put the wet cloth on the table.

"You know I've liked him for a while?" He nodded. "Well, lately I've been liking him more and more, every time I see him I get butterflies, my heart seems to miss a beat and all I want is to hug him and kiss him and-"

"STOP! I don't want you to tell me that..it's pretty gross, man."

"Sorry, Mikes I forgot you don't like homosexuality." I joke.

"Dude, I's not that. Gay people are cool, man. I just don't wish to listen to my big brother fantasising over and practically getting boners over his best friend."

"Fair enough. Wait..boners? When?"

"Dude, I live with you, your room is next to mine and the walls are like paper, I can hear when you.." he coughs "..you say Frank's name which I find quite funny."

HA! Mikey's heard you jack off to Frank!

He heard you too! Don't get too cocky.

Hah, cocky, relevant.

Shut the fuck up.

"Carry on, Gerard."

"Yeah, well I thought I can't handle it any longer and I kissed him. And guess what?"

"What?"

Mikey was literally centimeters away from my face just like a teenage girl.

"He kissed back and then when I was leaving, he kissed me again."

He squealed, I swear to God he is a girl, he straightens his hair, squeals, likes gossip. He should have been called Michelle.

I stood up and walked over to the coffee machine, I switched it on and got two mugs from the cupboard and leant my back against the counter. Mikey was still in the position he was when I was there infront of him.

"Gee?" He spun round on his knees and sat indian style again.

"Yup?"

"What about Sarah?"

And the realisation hit me. Sarah. My girlfriend. Oh no.

"Shit. Mikey..what am I gonna do?"

Got to leave it there, folks. I had fun writing this one and I think it's my best one, idk. What do you think? Sorry it's so short and stuff. Can you R&R please? It would mean so much and if there are any spelling mistakes I'm sorry.

-Jess XO
Sign up to rate and review this story