Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Too Strung Up to Sleep

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Ai pays Kida-sensei a little nightly "visit." Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-31 - 894 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Too Strung Up to Sleep:

/Don't think `cos I understand
I care
Don't think `cos I'm talking
We're friends/

-"6 Underground" by Sneaker Pimps

January 18th, 2010.

Kida-sensei had just prepared for bed. He finished his bath and ate dinner. The man was about to call it a night when there came a knock on his door. The professor rolled his eyes and walked over.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Hyobe-kun!" a voice sang out. The man froze as the color drained from his face. Oh shit! Kida-sensei raced to the door. "Why are you here?" he hissed.

"Let me in," his student called.

"No!" Hyobe snapped. "Go away!"

"Please," she begged.

"No!"

"I won't leave!"

Kida-sensei sighed. He should've known. This was Ai he was dealing with after all. She never took no for an answer. He might as well give up. The professor opened the door. Ai gave him a little smile.

"Good evening," she said. Kida-sensei groaned.

"What do you want?" he asked. Ai giggled at him.

"What else?" she asked. "You." Her lover shook his head.

"We can't do this." He tried to turn away, but she grabbed onto his wrist. Kida-sensei turned to see her getting him little kitty cat eyes.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" he asked.

Ai gave him a little pout. "Aww, why not?"

"Go back to your dorm."

She followed her arms across her chest. "No, I won't."

"Please!"

She kissed him on the lips. Not a hard kiss, but a soft, gentle one. Kida-sensei slowly closed his eyes. No, this is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. Stop... Turn away. Turn away! Why was he still kissing her? Why didn't he push her away?

"Take me," Ai whispered. "Take me tonight." Kida-sensei took her by the waist. He kissed her again and led back to his room. She pushed him back onto his cot. The professor looked at her with helpless eyes. Ai sat up, smiling. Her lover's lips began to quiver.

"Please," he whimpered. The student raised an eyebrow at him.

"Please what?" she asked. He swallowed as his face went pale.

"Don't tease me like this!"

His girlfriend smirked. "Maybe."

"Please!"

Her long black hair swept the pillow under his head as she leaned down to him. "Why should I?"

Kida-sensei's eyes widened like trapped prey. "Because…"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Because why?"

Kida-sensei swallowed again. "Because… Because…" He shut his eyes. He mumbled his answer. Ai paused over him.

"Hm?" she asked. Her boyfriend mumbled it again.

"I'm sorry," the junior said. "I didn't quite hear you."

"I love you!" the older man yelled. His girlfriend smirked.

"Good boy," she said. Ai's black sweater ended up on the floor. Hyobe reached up and groped her breasts. His girlfriend let out a low moan.

"I'll take it off if you want," she whispered.

"Yes," her lover whispered. "Yes!"

"What do you say?"

"Yes, please."

"That's a good boy." She moved his hands to her back. Kida-sensei found Ai's lacy black bra and took his time unhooking it.

"Oh," she whimpered.

"You like that, huh?" he asked. She only moaned in response. The professor smiled as he snatched off her bra. She reached down and pulled his sash loose. The junior grinned at him.

"Oh!" she said. "Commando, I see! I should have guessed. Naughty boy!" Kida-sensei's face went tomato red.

"Shut up!" he blurted out. Ai laughed aloud.

"That's not very nice!" she said. The junior let go of his robe. Kida-sensei lifted his head, pouting.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I won't continue unless you apologize," she said.

Disappointment clouded his face. "You can't be serious."

"Say it!"

Kida-sensei sighed. "Fine. I'm sorry."

"Say it like you mean it!"

"I'm so sorry, my love!"

Ai smirked at him. "Good enough, I suppose." She unzipped her jeans. Kida-sensei held up his hand as she began to slide them off.

"Wait!" he said. His student gave him a strange look with her jeans to her knees.

"Why?" she asked.

"I want to finish that," he said. Her jeans fell off onto the floor.

"Okay," Ai said. "Go for it." Her lover grinned as he grabbed her red panties and rolled them off of her hips. Ai spread her legs over him.

She rode him like a wild horse she was trying to break. The whole time, he never could understand it. How could he even keep up with someone as vigorous as her? Kida-sensei stared at her pleasure-filled face. Oh to be young and stubborn. His eyes rolled back into his head.

"Oh…" he moaned. She nibbled on his neck.

"Mmm," the junior murmured. His scent awoke memories of her childhood. Only then did she feel vulnerable. The professor broke her down in intimacy. But how was this possible? Love? She never bothered to find the answer herself. When the ride ended, Ai collapsed next to Hyobe. He glanced down at her.

"Now, why did you really come here again?" he whispered. Ai nuzzled his bare chest.

"A thank you," she murmured.

"Thank you?"

"Yeah."

"For what?"

"For getting the supplies for my project."

"Ah. Sure, you're welcome."

Kida-sensei looked at the ceiling as Ai went to sleep next to him. Oh crap. /Why do I keep doing this?/

Elsewhere, Tsuzuki came for his answer from Anna.
Sign up to rate and review this story