Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Auditions, Yo!

Results Time, People!

by CandyCaneEmmi 2 reviews

It's results time!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 190 words

0Unrated
Well, thank you all for auditioning, and guess what? To stir up the drama, I decided to add a girlfriend for the Panic! guy y'all picked! If you've ever read My Guitar Man by Obsessive-Fangirl, the story is quite similar to that, what with the plot and all. So, I have chosen two people who asked for Ryan Ross.

First off, the role for Ryan's girlfriend has been given to...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Zia Baker, courtesy of KilljoyMinnieIero!

And, with the main role, we have...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Cameron Aliss Rae, courtesy of xxPanicFanxx!

But, I have realised something. I've started writing it, and I've realised that instead of taking place in just high school in general, it is to take place in their senior year. So, xxPanicFanxx, I have to bump up your age to 17, about to turn 18. Is that okay?

Thank you all for auditioning! I am just going to have lunch and then I'll finish writing Chapter 1, so expect to see it up in about an hour! Once again, the story will be titled Just One Kiss! And also, don't forget to check out my other story, The Diary Of Ryan Ross! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story