Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 3 last words and love wasn't mentioned

close your eyes

by bloodcherrya-n-f 0 reviews

Ryan finds himself breaking down in front of Spencer.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 427 words

-1Illiterate
Ryan's Pov

The bus ride was way more quiet then usual. Spencer wasn't on the bus like I had expected him to be. I thought about going over there before I went to school but walking extremely too much was out of the question. I wonder if he was avoiding me..I wouldn't blame him for the way I acted. He was the only one who knew of the real me. How could I treat him like that?

"Ryan?" Shyanne calls and tugs on my arm. I wanted to slap this girl. She always had been obsessed with me, from as far as I could remember. Elementary she followed me everywhere and at one point I thought it was just a phase but no it wasn't. She continued acting like a crazed girl who would do anything to get my attention. It wasn't like she was ugly, no she was gorgeous. I just didn't find myself attracted to her or any girl for that matter but I assumed that one day a girl would catch my eyes. Being gay wasn't an option for me, whatsoever.

I forgot she said something but quickly find my voice, "Hmm..Shyanne?"

She bites and her lip than giggles with excitement, "I'm having a birthday party this weekend, everyone who is anyone will be there. Please be come?"

I shrug,"Ill try just don't be disappointed."

She nods than tries to grab my hand, but as usual I pull away. stupid girl haven't you realized I'm not interested. I tried to keep in the cool scene as much as possible and as much as I hated to admit this, she was classified as 'cool.'

I never understood why I wanted to fit in but I had always tried hard to keep my father proud. My father was always the guy everyone thought was a big success. He was popular and the Ideal jock. I wonder what happened to him. He lost all his touch in caring. He know beat and raped me. I remembered a time where he would take me out and show all his friends the son he was proud of, than mom left.

I often kept in mind my father was a good man at heart. I couldn't think of him as anything less , after all he was all I had left.

I Shook it out of my head as the bus came to a halt and everyone begin to get off.

Great another day acting as if I care about half these people

R&R PWEASSSSSSE
xoxo-bloodcherry
Sign up to rate and review this story