Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

hold him down

by bloodcherrya-n-f 2 reviews

one shot. Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 976 words - Complete

0Unrated
I run my hands through the water as the coy passed my fingers. The colors made me smile and forget of the times that were bad. I couldn't stay there as long as I want, my father would be looking for me soon. He never could let me go, he wanted me to suffer. Suffer in ways that you couldn't imagine. Gerard was gone for the summer so I had no escape.

Gerard was my best friend. The guy I was terribly in love with but he never knew, nor did it matter he and his girlfriend had been up each others asses for the past 4 months. Every time I tried to spend time with just gee It never worked out, here came Aireyon. Aireyon was a bitch to me no matter what. She tried her damnedest to get him away and here lately succeeded. I was to the point of just giving up.

My thoughts were interrupted by the roar of my fathers voice, "FRANK, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!"

I ran as quickly as possible. I knew it didn't matter, when my father in his drunkin' rage My face would indeed be put into the floor and i knew mother would sit there and do nothing as usual. I stood on the stairs trying to figure out if I truly wanted to go in there, but there was no way around it.

As soon as I entered I felt a painful sensation against my face and my body now laid on the floor. There was barely any strength in me as he continuously kicked and beat me. I never gave him the satisfaction to hear me cry or scream. I knew that's what he wanted is to hear me scream to give him the pleasure of knowing he could hurt me.

When he finished kicking me, I stood as quickly as I could and tried my way to the stairs but he kicked me back down. "Who in the hell said you could move? Why don't you just die? Your mom and me are sick of you. Just die!"

I ignored his taunts and wiped away the blood running from my nose. I couldn't do this anymore. My life...is worthless.

I got up and ran as fast as i could out the door not grabbing anything. I ran until I couldn't anymore. My body gave out and I was laying near the fountain where the coy's swam. "Your life is as meaningless as mine."

I laid there for hours until I pulled a blade from my pocket. My trusty friend, my release. the key to end my life.

I grab the blade and run it along my vein in my wrist. I continued to the other one.

XXXXXXXX


My body felt so cold..I begin to drift..where was i? I opened up my eyes just barely to see a room with white walls and a moniter that kept beeping. I was in the hospital. All I could think about is talking to Gee, telling him what was going on.

I grabbed the hospital phone and dialed him.

"Hello?" I hear his voice and it soothes me.

"Gee, I'm in the hospital..I tried killing myself. I need to tell you something."

"OH god frankie no!" his cries.

"I've always been in love with you. You were the one thing that got me as far as I did. It was only a matter of time. I want to tell you so bad But I knew you didn't feel the same."

"Frank-" He starts but I cut him off.

"I don't want you to worry about me no more. Okay? I want you to be happy. I know I'm not it. I want to say I really love you."

I try to say more but everything begin to become a blur.

xxxxx


Gerards Pov

On the other end of the phone I could hear moniters going off and I could hear nurses scream for doctors to come in. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't believe what was happening. I got in the car and rushed to California.

xxxxxx

I walked In the hospital. "Can you please tell me where frank Iero is?"

The woman looked at me and a sad expression came over her face.."Sir I-"

"Please, Just take me to his room"

Everything was getting felt unreal. I walk in Franks room and there his lifeless body laid. I bust out in tears and put my head on his chest. "Please Frank, come back! Your not meant to die" I couldn't help but want to shake him, with any luck he would wake up.

No, His body still lifeless. "Please, FRANKIE I LOVE YOU! I AM AS IN LOVE WITH YOU AS YOU ARE WITH ME! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T TELL YOU!"

It was no use he was gone. It was all my fault. I left and this happened because I was with Aireyon and her family. Why was I so ignorant? I curled up beside him on the bed and hysterically begin to cry.

"If I could re-due it all, I WOULD of told you that you mean the world to me..."

I couldn't stop crying. The hospital tried prying me off and I wouldn't move. I wanted to be with him. "I will reunite myself with you my prince." I got up and crawled to the door locking it shut. I wiped away the tears and smiled as I grabbed the sharpest thing in the room. The first thing I caught glance of was in Franks belongings. His blade. "I will see you soon, My love." I begin cutting at my wrist every which way.

Everything blacked real quick and I felt my body collapse. FOREVER we will be together



Tell me what you think r&r!
xoxoBloodcherry
Sign up to rate and review this story