Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven

Can't even take a little seduction?

by RuledByFrerard 5 reviews

"Oh Mikey stop acting so angry like that," he interruped, sliding his hand back into mine and grasping it. Our bodies were close, only precious inches from touching. "It's so fucking cute."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-02-01 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 857 words

5Hot
"GERARD, FUCKING STOP!" I yelled as we darted through the tall, pine-needled trees. The thick, crooked branches cast eerie shadows onto the damp ground. His hand was grasped firmly over mine, dragging me with him at an alarming speed. "STOP!" I yelled, pulling my hand back. He stopped, panting heavily, grinning wildly at me. His jet-black hair had wisped around his face, his skin looked especially pale in the shadows. His dark eyes burned into my own as we both breathed heavily. He was staring at me, and I was staring back. Our eyes didn't break contact for even a second. He stood up straight, his hands clenched into fists, his teeth biting down on his bottom lip. He looked like he was about to explode, he was holding something in.


"Do you even know where the fuck we are!?" I snapped at him,
"Nope," he replied simply, not even looking around to try and figure out our destination, his eyes were glued to mine, drawing me to him. I began to feel very nervous, shifting my gaze to the muddy, leaf covered floor. The air was still bitter, but I had warmed up a little from the running.
"Gerard what the fuck!?" I yelled, "We could've been sat at home now drinking a hot chocolate, watching a film, being warm...."
"Oh Mikey stop acting so angry like that," he interruped, sliding his hand back into mine and grasping it. Our bodies were close, only precious inches from touching. "It's so fucking cute."
"W-what?" I stuttered, not quite believing what I was hearing.
"You heard me Mikey," he purred, his eyes narrowing as he brought an icy hand up to touch my bare chest. I gasped as he stroked his finger slowly up and down my skin. I was way past butterflies, it felt like there were fucking elephants in there! Ramming into my sides, causing my whole body to quiver and shake. "Don't try and act all tough with me Mikey Way," he smirked, "I can read you like a book."

My brain had turned to mush, my feet rooted to the spot. Unable to move, hardly able to breathe. Was I fucking halucinating? Or was my brother actually... coming on to me? Gerard's hand slid down my back, groping my ass. I guess that answered my question. "G-gerard, stop it... it's wrong..." I stammered, not believeing my own words, but saying what I knew I should be saying.
"Mmmmh don't play games with me Mikey," he grinned, I could feel his warm breath on my face as he moved in closer. The scent off coffee and vodka took over my sences. Wait, Vodka?
"Gerard have you been drinking!?" I questioned, trying to push him off .
"Just a little, before we left," he giggled, placing a finger to my lips in an attempt to keep me quiet. "Just to build up the courage to do this, y'know, it's just kicked in." I tried to protest, but he just continued babbling. "I'm not that drunk, really, I just saw you this morning in these tight little jeans showing off your cute little ass, and this t-shirt with half your chest showing and I couldn't take it anymore!" His hand slid around the front of my jeans, gently carressing what was now a semi.
"G-gerard... p-please..." I murmured, not wanting him to stop at all. This was like my sexual fantasy come true, but I wanted him for more than this. Plus it was wrong, it was sick!

"G-gerard, this is w-wrong we're b-b-brothers," I whined, sighing as he pulled me closer, close enough to feel the bulge in his jeans. He began to nibble on my ear slightly,
"Why does that make it wrong?" he whispered in my ear, his breath melting into my skin. His voice so seductive and hypnotising.
"It just... is," I said, trying my best to resist him. It took every ounce of my strength to not push him up against the nearest tree and shove my tongue down his throat. 'He's drunk,' I told myself, 'He'll regret it, he'll think you're disgusting, what if you're not good enough, what if you're not what he was expecting?' The thoughts swirled around in my head, making me feel dizzy. Gerard continued stroking me, his tongue poking into my ear, making me squirm. I wanted him so badly, this was everything I had ever dreamed of, but it wasn't right. He was drunk, he didn't really want this, or did he? Maybe it was just me being paranoid, but all I knew was that Gerard's bulge was pressing against my own hardened bulge, his lips were moving closer to mine. I was so nervous, I didn't think it was possible for my heart to beat any faster.

My vision began to blur, my body loosing all feeling. It was all too much, I fell into blackness.


Hey! I would really appreciate reviews on this chapter, I was a bit unsure on whether to post it so a little feedback would be great if you could :D Thank you guys! I love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story