Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Gay Rights Movement

by xxPanicFanxx 4 reviews

Just watch the video, trust me. It'll change your life. Yes, before you ask, I completely support gay rights. Just a little rant.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-02-01 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 366 words - Complete

0Unrated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u62OtM_vt5k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This video. This mother fucking video. It had me in tears. I was crying. Just watch it, trust me you won't regret it. But I'm going to warn you you'll fucking cry. I thought I wasn't going to because I don't cry alot, but boy did the tears fucking flow! I can't even express my emotions.

Ok here comes the ranting. Stop right here. Don't read foward until you watch the video. Yes I completely support gay rights.

This video litterally changed my life and opened my eyes to how homophobes REALLY are. They're fucking selfish idiots. If anyone deserves to rot in hell it's them! Just because someone likes the same sex doesn't make them immoral, wrong, second class, or sick in ANY FUCKING WAY. It just makes them different in a good way. I'm going to confess something to you guys. I used to be homophobic. Key words here used to be. I was raised that way because my parents are, but when I met Andy, everything I thought about gay people was completely thrown out of the window. Andy is my best friend and yes he is gay. My parents told me to stay away from him, but when I started talking to him I didn't understand why they told me to. He was just like EVERYONE ELSE! The only difference? He liked guys! That's it! He liked the same music, same food, etc. as anybody else. There's nothing wrong with him! But you know the funny thing? He constantly gets teased for being gay. Fucking bullshit. My school needs to burn to the fucking ground along with the dumbass kids inside. Him and my friend Katt are beat up everyday for being gay. Katt is the sweetest girl you'll ever have the pleasure of knowing, but they can't look past the fact that she likes girls. Fucking bullshit! All of it! It makes me physically sick to my stomach to think that the government has a say in who you legally can and can't love. Fucking bullshit.

Sorry for my ranting. Once you watch the video you'll understand.
Sign up to rate and review this story