Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

These Are The Danger Days

by Rhiannabear 0 reviews

Part one of my new story, set in the Danger Days setting. Tell me what you think :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-02-01 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 1119 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well this is the first part of my new MCR fanfic story, tell me what you think my beauties. I love hearing from you all :)
This is my first story that doesn’t really have a point of view. I’m not completely sure of how it turned out but it’s worth a try. Things to know: Its Danger Days set and they call each other by their real names but actions and my writing is in their killjoy names, maybe a bit confusing and again one of the things I’m not sure of. But there you go xD xx



Narrator’s P.O.V the whole story

Party Poison slowly opened his eyes and groaned to find that he was in some sort of prison cell-looking room. He looked around and saw Fun Ghoul in the cell next to him, unconscious still. The same with Jet-Star and Kobra Kid who were in the cells nearby. They all must have been knocked out and thrown in these cells. He had failed his job. He had failed at protecting his friends. He had failed at being the leader that they trusted.

He rushed to the bars that separated him and Fun Ghoul.

“Frank!” He gasped. “Frank! Frank, please wake up.” He said, rattling on the bars, getting teary eyed. He spoke to Ghoul, encouraging him to wake up as he sat there, not taking his eyes off of him.

Ghoul’s eyes twitched and then squeezed shut as the pain in his head hit him.

“Frank, it’s okay.” Party said softly. Ghoul looked over at Party, confused and not saying a word. Party sighed and sat, leaning against the bars. Ghoul crawled slowly over to the bars and put his hands through them, offering Party a hug. Party hugged Ghoul tightly.

“I’m so sorry.” He whispered into the smaller Killjoy’s ear.

“What for?” Ghoul replied and pulled back.

“Have you seen where we are? Korse must have found us. I have failed you all.” He said and sighed again.

“No you haven’t. We knew this day would come, just not this early. Don’t blame yourself, Gerard. Please.” Ghoul pleaded and looked Party in the eye. Party just nodded and closed his eyes, breaking the contact as he knew he couldn’t take any more of it.

Party moved back and sat against the wall and Ghoul crawled after him and sat, on his side of the bars, against the wall there. Ghoul sat with his hands in his lap. He was feeling guilty, after all, it could have been his fault that they were found. He could have left the lantern in his tent on slightly or he could have left packets from the food outside. The slightest stupid thing could have got them caught.
Party saw Ghoul looking at his hands, lost in thought and wondered whether to interrupt or not, so he stayed quiet as not to disturb him.

“God damnit! This hurts!” Kobra Kid exclaimed, holding his head as he woke up. He looked around and saw Party and Fun Ghoul looking at him with sorrowful eyes.

“Shut it, Mikes, the tent makes your voice echo. Get out.” The waking Jet-Star mumbled and stirred on the floor. “Wait.” He paused, opening his eyes and looking around. “Where are we? Why aren’t we in our tents?” He asked worriedly.

“Korse...” Party began to say. He looked over at Fun Ghoul with nearly a tear in his eye.

“Korse found us and it’s my fault, I was the last one up, I should have checked everything. I’m sorry guys, I really am.” Ghoul said as he never took his eyes off of Party’s

“Frankie, I’m not letting you take the blame. It could have been any one of us. If anything, it’s my fault. I was supposed to protect you all and I didn’t.” Party added as he looked around at Jet and Kobra. Jet and Kobra moved to the closest corners in their cells so that everyone was as close as they could get through the bars.

“Gee, we can’t expect you to be there, watching over us 24/7, can we? You have to be able to rest too.” Kobra Kid said and looked at Party again. Party nodded and pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them. Ghoul looked at Party as if he was watching over him as Kobra and Jet got into conversations about how they must have been captured. He slowly put a hand on Party’s shoulder and rubbed it gently.

“It’s okay Gerard, we’ll get out. I know we will because you are our leader and you are the one that holds us together. I know it.” Ghoul whispered and rubbed Party’s back gently. Party let a small tear roll down his cheek as he nodded, knowing it was going to be hard, and yet again, dug his head into his knees.

Ghoul had never seen Party like this, and he had seen him at his worst. He just looked weak and vulnerable. In fact, this is exactly how Party felt.

*

Ghoul, Kobra and Jet talked through the bars the separated them from one another as Party sat against the wall and stayed quiet, hoping for an idea of escape to pop into his head.
Party half listened into their conversations, thinking of ideas and nodding or shaking his head whenever they asked him a question until they heard footsteps and stopped talking.
Party kept his head down while the others gasped as whoever it was unlocked Party’s cell and walked towards him.

He lifted his head and looked up at the person standing in front him.

“What do you want, Korse?” Party snapped, trying to sound as firm as he could.

“I don’t want anything, Master does.” Korse replied, his voice sounding metallic and tinny as he grabbed Party by the neck of his jacket and dragged him out of his cell. Party reached out and grabbed Ghoul’s hand but slipped after a second. Ghoul and Party looked into each other’s fear-filled eyes as Party was dragged out of sight.

“I...I...” Ghoul said and sat as far away from the others as he could. “I'm sorry...” He whispered quietly as he sat in the corner and everyone was quiet. Ghoul stayed quiet, trying not to think of where they had taken the man that he trusted and let down.



weeeeelllllllll. what did you guys think? Please Rate and Review, and say weather I should carry on or not. love hearing from you guys. love you all xx
Sign up to rate and review this story