Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > Forgotten: Sorrow of a Pilot

The Talk

by twistedmic 1 review

Asuka, after discovering something about Shinji, tries to discover the secrets of Shinji's dark and painfull past. In the process she grows closer to the boy and strives to help him bury his past.

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu, Hikari Horaki, Shinji Ikari - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-06-24 - Updated: 2006-06-25 - 2098 words

2Insightful
Authors Notes: This chapter is where my story takes a small turn, I'll be showing less of Shinji's past, in my mind I've shown the major bad points in his life and focusing on more flashbacks would just be re-wording the same thing over and over (not something that I want to do). From now on I'll be focusing more on Asuka, Shinji and their relationships and such.

Forgotten: Sorrows of a Pilot

Chapter 5

"Talk?" Shinji asked. "About what?"

Asuka took a steadying breath and slowly released it. "It's about Eva." She gestured to the couch. "Come sit over here."

Shinji complied, clearly slightly nervous, and looked down at his feet.

Asuka licked her lips. "Do you remember that cross-synch test we had to take last month?"

Shinji nodded.

"When you were in Unit-02, did you see or feel anything weird, anything unusual?"

"It... it felt like something didn't want me in there, and it was keeping me from synching totally. I felt un-welcomed. And..."

"And, what?" Asuka asked curiously.

Shinji blushed. "The entry plug smelled like your favorite shampoo, Green Apple."

For some reason, knowing that Shinji knew the scent of her shampoo caused Asuka to blush slightly herself.

"I didn't feel anything like that. I felt warm, safe, and welcomed. And I saw something and someone. Right after the test started I was suddenly in this big, black emptiness, that's the only way to describe it. Anyway, I was in this emptiness for less than a minute when this woman, a little younger than Misato and wearing a plug suit, appeared before me. The woman said she was your mother."

Shinji gasped at that revelation.

"We can talk about that later, Shinji. I have more to tell you. This woman, if she was you mother, showed me things about your past. All the times you synched with your Eva allowed the woman inside to see your memories, all of them, and I guess make copies, of a sort, of your memories. I think it's kinda like when you record a T.V. show onto a disc. The woman downloaded, I figure that's the best word for it, your memories into me."

"What are you saying?"

"I know what your past was like, I lived through it in a sense. I felt everything you felt. Every beating, every time you went hungry, or cold. I heard your thoughts, I saw everything you saw."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I needed to. You've been through so much. You had to deal with so much pain and suffering. You didn't deserve any of what happened to you." Asuka caressed Shinji's cheek and smiled warmly. "You're a great, wonderful person."

Shinji pulled away from her and looked away. "No I'm not. I'm a horrible, disgusting person."

Asuka gently turned Shinji's head until he was looking at her. "You're wrong. You are a good person. You're kind, considerate, caring, you respect other people and their privacy."

Tears began filling Shinji's eyes. "If I'm not a bad person then why did my father leave me? Why did he abandon me? Why was I sent to the orphanage? Why won't he ever talk to me?"

Asuka pulled him into a tight hug and let him rest his head on her shoulder. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were just a child who lost his mother. Your father is the horrible one. He's the one that just threw you away for no reason. It's his fault that you had to suffer so much, not yours. And if he still can't see how good you've turned out, it makes him even more horrible. He doesn't even deserve your attention." Asuka ran her fingers through Shinji's hair in what she hoped was a soothing manner.

The desperate longing and tentative hope in Shinji's voice made Asuka contemplate the most painful way to deal with Commander Ikari. 'An orally preformed emasculation? An anally preformed tonsillectomy? Or maybe I could tear him apart piece by piece with my EVA.

"Yes, Shinji, I really believe that. And I know that Hikari would feel the same way if she knew about your past."

Shinji tightened his arms around Asuka and broke down into choked sobs.

Asuka held Shinji as he cried, crooning soft words of comfort to him. What seemed like hours later, Shinji's sobs tapered off and Asuka felt him relax while his breathing grew steady and even. 'Finally asleep.'

She sighed happily and settled back into the couch, enjoying the feeling of Shinji's warm breath on her neck. 'I love this feeling.' Asuka closed her eyes and let sleep take her.

SCENECHANGESCENECHANGESCENECHANGESCENECHANGE

She sighed softly as she stood, shirtless, on her balcony watching and listening to the mild thunderstorm that raged outside. The steady rhythm of rain pattering against the awning and the feeling of rain-cooled air flowing around her was very soothing. A blue-white fork of lightning briefly illuminated the cloud-darkened sky. A soft rumble of thunder followed soon afterward.

"Enjoying the view?" Asked a warm female voice. "I certainly know I am."

The woman stepped up behind Asuka and slid her arms around Asuka's waist. Asuka shivered at the pleasurable sensation of the woman's breasts pressing against her back. "You look really hot in those shorts, you know that?" The Woman murmured and kissed the side of Asuka's neck.

She slid one hand down Asuka's smooth, flat stomach, under the waistband of her shorts and gently rubbed her fingertips against Asuka's mound.

Asuka moaned softly and bucked her hips against her lover's soft warm hand.

"You like that?" Asuka's Lover asked, her voice thick with desire, while she reached up and cupped Asuka's left breast

"Y-yes!" Asuka gasped immediately, not wanting to give her lover any reason to stop what she was doing.

"Good, that means you'll like this even more." Asuka lover whispered as she drove two fingers deep into Asuka and lightly pinched her nipple.

Asuka moaned loudly and bucked her hips harder.

"You're getting nice and wet." The woman murmured into Asuka's ear, causing her to moan again.

The woman pulled her hand from Asuka's shorts and lifted it to her face before sniffing her fingers. "You smell absolutely delicious." Asuka hear a soft slurping sound. "And you taste even better."

The woman dipped her hand back into Asuka's shorts. When her fingers were once more coated with Asuka's juices the woman removed them again, this time waving them under Asuka's nose. "Do you want a taste?"

When Asuka didn't immediately respond the woman pulled her hand away and Asuka heard another slurping sound. "All the more for me."

Asuka's lover began nibbling on the side of her neck, then reached a hand down and rubbed the crotch of Asuka's shorts.

Asuka whimpered, half in pleasure, half pleading. "Put them back in. Please!" Asuka begged and bucked her hips again.

"Put what back in where?" The woman asked teasingly.

Asuka whimpered again.

"Be nice, Hikari." Called out a new, male voice. Asuka easily recognized the voice as Shinji's. "Or I'll have to punish you."

"A spanking?" Hikari asked hopefully.

"No toys for a week." Shinji replied sternly.

"I'll be good." Hikari said quickly and pushed her hand back into Asuka's shorts and easily slid her fingers inside of Asuka.

Asuka moaned loudly and bucked her hips hard against Hikari's probing fingers. Acting on impulse, Asuka turned around and kissed Hikari deeply. Both women moaned, and Asuka felt her knees grow weak when Hikari's thumb ran over her clit. Asuka ground her hips against Hikari, tilted her head back and nearly screamed in pleasure as she came, coating Her shorts and Hikari's hands with her juices.

SCENECHANGESCENECHANGESCENECHANGESCENECHANGE

A low moan escaped Asuka's lips as she awoke, still trembling from the after effects of her orgasm. For a brief, disoriented moment, Asuka thought she was still in a penthouse apartment being fingered and kissed by Hikari Horaki, but she soon realized she was lying on the couch in Misato's apartment where she and Shinji had fallen asleep the previous night. Sometime during the night the two teens had shifted positions and they were now spooning, with Shinji behind her. 'I could get used to waking up like this.'

Asuka snuggled back into Shinji's embrace. She smiled happily when she felt Shinji hold her tighter.

She luxuriated in the warmth generated by Shinji's proximity until her attention was drawn to the fact that her panties were nearly soaked with her sexual fluids and that her bladder was quite full and in danger of releasing its contents. Asuka cast off the blanket that was covering the two teens and gently extracted herself from Shinji's arms. She turned around and kissed his cheek. "I don't know about you, but I really doubt that Misato would be happy if I peed on her couch.

Asuka quickly shuffled to the bathroom before she accidentally left a puddle on the floor. After using the toilet, Asuka went over to her room to get a clean pair of underwear. 'Shinji's memories must be effecting me more than I thought. Sure, I think Hikari's cute, and yeah I have checked her out in the showers more than once, but I never had a sex dream about her before.'

Asuka returned to the living room and stood behind the couch, watching Shinji sleep. She reached down and pulled the blanket up around his shoulders, then looked up at the plastic shopping bags on the coffee table. 'I wonder what he got.'

Asuka turned her gaze back to Shinji. Seconds later her eyes widened in shock. 'Wait a minute! Shinji dropped his bags by his shoes, not on the coffee table. And there wasn't any blanket on the back of the couch last night.'

The sound of a throat being cleared directed Asuka's attention to the dinning room. Misato sat at the dinning room table, arms crossed and an eyebrow arched. Asuka calmly walked over to the table and sat down across from Misato.

The two women eyed each other silently for nearly a minute.

"Care to explain why you and Shinji were spooning on the couch?"

"We fell asleep talking." Asuka replied. "Will you stop teasing him?"

"You seem pretty interested in Shinji lately. Finally admitted to yourself how you really feel about him?"

"That doesn't answer my question." Asuka snapped.

"Yes," Misato said after a brief silence. "I will stop teasing Shinji. And, just so you know, you weren't as good at hiding it as you thought you were."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't." Misato replied sarcastically. "And the Second impact was just a minor annoyance."

Asuka huffed at Misato and stuck her nose up.

"By the way, thanks for not peeing on my couch. It's a real pain to get cleaned, expensive too."

Asuka blushed slightly and looked down at the table.

"If you, or Shinji, get a kick out of it." Misato continued while giving Asuka a smile she reserved for teasing occasions. "Feel free to pee in you bed all you want, as long as you clean up afterward. I suggest that you use a rubber or plastic sheet under your regular sheets to make things easier."

Asuka's blush deepened and continued to stare at the table top, embarrassed by Misato giving her permission, and advice how, to wet her bed, as well as the fact that she knew she might very well wet her bed (or herself) if someone she truly loved, body mind and soul, asked her to.

"Leave me alone." Asuka grumbled sulkily.

"I can pick up a plastic sheet for you today if you want."

"I'm going to start breakfast!" Asuka yelped and dashed into the kitchen.

"Throw me a beer, would ya?" Misato called. 'It's gonna be fun teasing her. More fun than with Shinji.'

Asuka yanked open the refrigerator, snatched out a can of beer and flung it at her guardians' head. Disappointingly, for Asuka at least, Misato plucked the can from the air and set it on the table in front of her. "Nice throw Asuka."

SCENECHANGESCENECHANGESCENECHANGESCENECHANGE

Rei stood on the main catwalk of the Eva cages, looking up at the eyes of Unit-01. As Rei watched, the eyes flashed. She cocked her head to the side, as if she was listening to some faint noise. She nodded silently, still watching the eyes. They flashed again, and again Rei cocked her head then nodded.

The eyes flashed once more, then Rei nodded one more time. "I will speak with you about their future again soon, my daughter."
Sign up to rate and review this story