Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hazel Eyes

Regarding the future of this fanfic

by PartyPooperX 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-02 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 211 words

0Unrated
SO, for all of you's out there:

After much (and I mean MUCH) deliberation, I've decided to call it quits with this one. Reason being, I'm completely at a loss with ideas and I've pretty much reached a dead end. Maybe it's just me being a little whiney bitch, but updating has started to feel like homework anyway (which it shouldn't) and I don't want to be stressing out about something that a) no one's reading and b) I don't enjoy writing (which I shouldn't). Ho hum.

So anyway, just posting this to say: thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. Seriously. Thank you for everyone's support with reviewing and rating, especially scarlett_fitch2027 and benezdrine barbie (think that's how you spell it???) who have stuck with my insesant whining and kept reading. Means a lot when someone somewhere actually enjoys the little random things that pop into your head and are put into words.

I think that's it. I'm sorry if you were reading this and you feel I'm letting you down. I command you to hate me for being such a brat :'). So hasta lavista for now; I maybe going on hiatus or something. Depends how my hormones are treating me.

Peace out and stuff,

PartyPooperX x
Sign up to rate and review this story