Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

Sequel

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

SEQUEL IS NOW POSTED!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-02-03 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 272 words

0Unrated
Sorry it's taken so long to get around to this. I've been working pretty hard on it though. The hardest part was starting it actually...
Happily Never After is now posted. Please check it out if you are a fan of Almost. (: I appreciate any feedback. The sequel will have a lot of different twists but expect some of the same drama as well!

Here's a banner I made for it if you'd like to take a peak.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj69/XxPerfectTomorrowxX/almost.png



This sequel is packed with new drama as well as old unresolved drama so be sure to tell me what you think and I'll be sure to keep it updated! Thanks everyone!





**



"Spencerrrrr." Kacy drew out his name, smiling in the most friendly way possible. Ryan, Brendon and Jon were still out doing a meet 'n greet with fans. Spencer had gone back to the bus early, feeling a little tired. He had after all been... ice cream fetcher extraordinaire for the past 5 months. He had started to gain a little tummy to match Kacy's.

"Taco bell?" Spencer asked, knowing she had started getting burnt out on ice cream a few weeks ago. Taco Bell was the new thing now.

"Please?" Kacy asked, batting her eyelashes as she tried to give him her best puppy dog stare down.

"The usual?" Spencer asked.

Kacy nodded, smiling widely as Spencer grabbed his keys. "Anything else while I'm out?"

Kacy shook her head, "Thanks Spencer. You're the best!"

Spencer nodded, grumbling under his breath. "Yep. Brendon knocks the girl up and I get to meet her every need."
Sign up to rate and review this story