Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Love Between Two Friends

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

Third one-shot, requested by Tati.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 331 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tatiana went to the show that night intending to tell Jon something. It was probably the most important thing she'd ever tell anyone. She wasn't sure the way he would take it, but she hoped in a good way.

She came partly for the music, they were all phenomenal musicians, but she was mainly there for Jon. They were so close and had been through so much together. Her eyes never left him. She watched how his eyes were skipping over the crowd pausing for a few moments on one person then moving to the next. Then he caught sight of her.

Tatiana lifted her hand in a little wave and smiled at him. He smiled back then crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue successfully making her laugh. He always knew how to make her smile. It was part of why she loved him, he was the best friend she could have ever asked for.

After the show Tatiana found Jon amongst a group of fans. He left them as soon as he saw her. "Tatiana! I'm so glad you came! It's been a while since we've actually been able to see eachother," he embraced her.

She smiled awkwardly not trusting herself to say anything. Her heart punded in her throat, Say it. Just say it.

"Jon, I need to tell you something."

"Sure anything. You're not pregnant are you," he joked.

She laughed, "No, nothing like that." She was silent, trying to figure out how exactly to say it.

"Tati, you can tell me anything. Just go ahead. I'm not gonna judge you."

She looked down at her feet, "Jon, I...I love you." She peeked up at him under her curls.

"I love you too."

"No, Jon, I love you. As in more than a friend."

He pushed a curl out of her eye and behind her ear, leaving a hand on her cheek. He brought his lips down onto hers, "I know."

Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story