Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Called It

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

Fourth one-shot, requested by xxPanicFanxx

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 906 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a month before they were scheduled to go on tour and already it was weighing down on Ryan. He was excited but anxious. It was their first tour and they were only 18. Well he was 19 but it was all the same. They were so young and Ryan was just worried.

He sat at a table after their show, hoping none of the fans would notice. It's not that he didn't like them, he just wasn't in the mood. He was too busy thinking about the tour and his band members. He was too lost in thought to notice the girl walk up to him.

"Um, excuse me...a-are you Ryan Ross?" She looked a little nervous, her red hair fell into her eyes as she spoke. Ryan nodded his affirmation and she looked ecstatic, "Yes! Called it!" She did a little victory dance and blushed, "Sorry."

"It's alright," he laughed.

"It's just that I'm such a big fan and...sorry. I really love your music. You wrote the lyrics to the songs right? They're really great," She got nervouse and started talking faster and rambling, "I just love your music. Have I said that already? I think I did. I'm sorry, I'm really nervous to be meeting you. Did I say that already too? Oh gosh I-I'm--"

Ryan laughed, "It's alright. Just calm down. Thank you, I really appreciate that. And you don't have to apologize for everything."

"Sor--Right." She smiled, "My name's Cameron." She held out her hand to him and he took it.

"It's very nice to meet you, Cameron. Sit down, stay a while."

She laughed, "Alright." She sat down across from him and they began talking. About everything, music, hobbies, life. Ryan found her to be a very interesting individual.

At the end of the night, Ryan wrote down his number for her, "Call me anytime." He winked and walked out with the rest of the band. Cameron looked down at the slip of paper and blushed.

A few days passed and Cameron still hadn't called. Ryan was worried when she hadn't, This was the first fan he met that he, you know, liked. Ryan, Brendon, and Spencer were just lounging around the apartment, waiting for Jon to get back with food when the phone rang. Everyone jumped up to get it and Ryan and Brendon ran face first into eachother. Spencer answered, while the two were picking themselves up off the floor.

"Sperm bank. You yank it, we bank it. How may I help you?"

"What? Oh sorry, I must have dialed wrong. Sorry to have bothered you."

The phone was on speaker because it was broken and that was the only way it would work. Ryan new immediately that it was Cameron. He jumped up and grabbed the phone from Spencer, "No! No, I'm sorry about that, Spencer's just being a dumbass." He walked out of the room, Spencer and Brendon's laughter following him out.

"Ryan? What was that whole thing about a sperm bank? Yanking? What?"

He laughed, "Spencer just likes to be funny sometimes."

"No, like I didn't get it," she sounded genuinely confused.

"Um...nothing, don't worry about it. Do you want to meet somewhere?"

"Sure!"

The two made plans to meet up at a restaurant and hung up. Ryan went to return the phone to the stand and was bombarded by Spencer, Brendon, and Jon. They tackled him as soon as he entered the room, Brendon sitting on his chest, Spencer holding his arms, and Jon standing behind the two laughing.

"Ryan's got a girlfriend," Brendon sang.

"You guys are so childish."

"So what's her name," Jon asked.

"Her name is Cameron, and she isn't my girlfriend, we're just...talking."

"Talking, I know how it starts," Brendon laughed.

"Bren, please get off. Your laughter is causing your womanly ass to crush my lungs even more."

He laughed again and stood up. Spencer release his hold on Ryan's arm and helped him up.

Ryan and Cameron became fast friends. After two weeks of their friendship, Cameron was at their apartment almost everyday. She liked talking to Ryan, she could easily say that he was one of her closest friends.

Cameron was watching TV while laying on the couch, her head in Ryan's lap. He was playing with Cameron's hair, "Do you want to come on tour with us," he said this casually as if he asked that of everyone.

She sat up and looked at him, "You do remember I'm only 16, right?"

"Well yeah, but I mean your parents would be cool with it, and I can tutor you and shit if you want."

She laughed, "Yeah, sure. I'll ask." Two weeks later Cameron was on the road with the boys. She was surprised when her parents said yes, but excited nonetheless.

Cameron was spending so much time with Ryan, she started to notice how adorable he really was. Every time he was around she blushed, she couldn't help it. She didn't know it, but Ryan was feeling the same way.

After a show Cameron found Ryan and embraced him, "You guys did wonderful," without thinking she kissed him. Her eyes grew wide, "S-sorry, it was just impulse. I wasn't really thinking. Um..."

Ryan smiled and kissed her again, "It's alright."

Jon, Spencer, and Brendon watched the scene. The three turned to eachother, "Called it."

Lame ending I know right? lol Hope you liked it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story