Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Happiness or Misery?

NOTE SO SORRY!!

by cup-full-of-blood 10 reviews

not a chapter a note to tell you my deep apologies xxx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 475 words

0Unrated
Let's start off with I'M SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVNT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER AND THAT THE NEXT UPDATE JUST HAS TO BE A NOTE...I KNOW SUCKS, AND WHAT ELSE SUCKS IS NOT BEING ABLE TO READ YOUR NEXT CHAPTER OF A STORY YOU ENJOY UGGGGH
i know i feeel your pain...nut probably more cuz i have tons of work that has just been never ended, im like wtf, i have new drums too whihc i have tried fitting in and now new friends so that with drunning and writing is all hard and stressfull and i have missed writing so fucking much is just i can never fit it in. In year 11 i could it was easier but now omg it's so hard and i hate it cuz you guys for some weird reason seem to like my story but also beg for more asap Wow SO YES TANK YOUU ALL SOO SOO MUCH FOR THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT EVEN NOW I WOULD GET SO MANY REVIEWS IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TRULLY. Sorry i havnt been able to show that lately, but i havn't forgotten about you and you will be pleased to know that i will be writing in a few weeks time fingers crossed cuz i know you all love it and gosh so do i so i have to. HOW CAN I LEAVE YOU HANGING.

I'm not that mean....however my clivhangers may still occur mwaaahahahah
anywhoooo aww man i could go on and on about how sorry i am i really need to find more time and get organised mann i havnt even been able to learn a song on the drums yet n i got them for xmas uggh.
This story has gone on forever im suprised your not sick of me :o
Oh and really sorry to that i havn't been catching up on all of you users that have stories on here that i read, i do still love them...how could i not just yet again fucking packed wih shit load of stuff.
man you probably don't wanna hear to much about this you just want to get to the chapter i know...but just wanted you to know i am still alive, as passhionate as i ever was and will continue, that is a promise i could never break...unless ficwad fucks up.....
moving on i will make the chapters bigger and better i know you have had a long wait and still will but they will bbe here.
LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS AND LOTS LIKE BIG FAT SUGERY JELLY TOTS!! OK
NEVER FORGET THAT
YOU ARE ALL AMAZING THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEWS JUST READING AND RATING IT BLOWS MA MIND DUDEEE!!!
NEVER FORGET THAT EITHER :D

thank you thank you thank you thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx
chazom xx
Sign up to rate and review this story