Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

Something In The Way

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

I changed a few things from what really happened.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 192 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Molly, wake up!" Kurt said cheerfully, "We won!" I sat up and kissed him softly, "Way to go, baby." I said then gave Krist and Dave a quick kiss on their cheeks. Kurt got on Dave's back and they ran to the stage. A man in black tapped my shoulder, "Mr. Cobain wants to see you backstage." I stood up and followed him backstage. Suddenly the three appeared out of the small crowd of people. "My boys!" I said proudly as I hugged them, saving Kurt for last just to kiss him again. "Molly I want you to meet a friend of mine. This is Eddie." He said giving Eddie a gentle push forward. "Eddie from Pearl Jam! It's a pleasure!" I said shaking his hand. "The pleasure is all mine." He said softly, "Your very beautiful." He purred. "Give it up, Ed. I've been barking up that tree for ages, the girl won't crack." Kurt smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Do hear that, baby?" He asked. I listened closely to find that Aerosmith was performing "I don't wanna miss a thing". I gasped, "That's our song." I whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story