Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions! Yet Again

Auditions! Yet Again

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 8 reviews

another new story based on a book I read aged ago please read x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 258 words

0Unrated
So I was clearing out my old, old bookcase (I have about thirty) and came across loads of old books that I used to love. One in particular stood out to me and seeing as I have finished most of my older stories I have decided to write one loosely based on it. The book is part of a series by Meg Cabot and it is the Mediator series. It is about a teenage girl that has to move because her mum has a new guy in her life. Sound pretty boring and normal, right? Well she can see ghosts and it is her job to help them move on to the other side. To make life even more complicated for her she falls for a dead guy.
Parts I need are: stepsiblings (two, maybe three) a best friend, and a teacher at the new school who can also see ghosts (preferably in her early to mid twenties)
Please fill in this:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Part:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body(like height, thin, curvy, tall, short ect):
Makeup:
Clothes (include any jewellery):
Skin tone:
Tattoos:
Piercings:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Anything else:
What pairing should this story be? Out of Frerard Frikey or Lyn-z and Gerard.
For the stepsiblings-how do you treat the your dad`s girlfriend and her kid?
How do you feel about them being around?
School bag:
For the teacher who sees ghosts
How long have you been able to see them?
Thoughts on it:
Were you surprised to find out the new student could see ghosts?
Sign up to rate and review this story